Villa in Nice, France

kitvankitvan Registered Users Posts: 243 Major grins
edited June 30, 2008 in Landscapes
This is a shot of a villa we were lucky enough to stay in during a recent trip to France, Spain and Italy.

more extensive trip report/gallery to come.

C & C welcome!

312510226_Kg9tm-XL.jpg
Nikon D80, 18-200 VR
9 sec, f/13, ISO 250, 18mm
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime, doubly so."

Comments

• Howard BarlowHoward Barlow Registered Users Posts: 118 Major grins
    edited June 27, 2008
    Beautiful shot. Where all did you go, and when? My wife and I, along with another couple, just did the same thing. We flew to Barcelona, took Royal Caribbean to Nice, then down Italy, to Sicily. When we returned to Barcelona, we stayed there 5 days. I shot over 40G, raw, on my Mk2n. I really need to cull and work on them.
    You don’t pay me by the hour. You pay for the years of hard work that made it possible for me to paint such a picture in only one hour! Pablo Picasso
  • kitvankitvan Registered Users Posts: 243 Major grins
    edited June 27, 2008
    Hi Howard. Yea it was a great trip. We flew into Nice, and caught a midnight train to San Remo IT where we stayed for two nights. We then trained back to Nice to meet some family friend at the villa (pictured) where we stayed and toured around Nice for a week.

We then went to Aix en Provence, FR for a night and Nimes, FR for two before heading down to Barcelona for 4 nights.

Good Fun

galleries at christianvandervort.com

I'd love to see your pictures too! I think I took about 20g and felt totally overwhelmed so I can't imagine 40g!!

take care

Kit
    "Time is an illusion. Lunchtime, doubly so."
  • dlplumerdlplumer Registered Users Posts: 8,081 Major grins
    edited June 28, 2008
  • kdogkdog Administrators Posts: 11,681 moderator
    edited June 28, 2008
    Yup, that's beautiful. thumb.gif
  • dieterdieter Registered Users Posts: 25 Big grins
    edited June 30, 2008
    Great Image, this must be how the other half lives. Someday maybe.
    Tom