Options

messed up order

DEPM20DEPM20 Registered Users Posts: 79 Big grins
edited June 27, 2008 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
If i have a problem with an order what should I do?? The order #627396 had a picture that when I hit Ship it button the crop i thought was fine and then when I double checked after hitting the button, I must have done something to mess up the crop and the child's head is way too close to the top . . I just want to add that same picture to her order at my cost cropped accordingly . . what should I do to get this done . .

Still new at this and working out the kinks

thanks

dpm.smugmug.com

Comments

• Options
    mike.strockmike.strock Registered Users Posts: 147 Major grins
    edited June 27, 2008
    DEPM20 wrote:
    If i have a problem with an order what should I do?? The order #627396 had a picture that when I hit Ship it button the crop i thought was fine and then when I double checked after hitting the button, I must have done something to mess up the crop and the child's head is way too close to the top . . I just want to add that same picture to her order at my cost cropped accordingly . . what should I do to get this done . .

thanks

dpm.smugmug.com
    Hi, I'm new too. My suggestion would be to email the information to help@smugmug.com, they've been Rock Stars when I've asked for help. If anyone can help, they should be able to.

Mike.
  • Options
    brjphotobrjphoto Registered Users Posts: 168 Major grins
    edited June 27, 2008
    DEPM20 wrote:

thanks

dpm.smugmug.com

Read this:
    http://www.smugmug.com/help/bleed-trim

Then email smugmug at help@smugmug.com

You might need to upload a new photo that allows for a great margin around the edges. I'm sure smugmug will take care of whatever decide to do.