Options

Save Button has vanished in SmugMug

TonyStewartTonyStewart Registered Users Posts: 133 Major grins
edited June 27, 2008 in SmugMug Support
Hi all

My save button seems to have vanished in the customisation area, very odd.

I was making some changes to my menu html and the button vanished. It can't be something I have done as I was just changing my site, it should not have affected smugmug at all?

Would really appreciate some direction here so I can continue updating my site.

In fact all the save buttons have gone from all custom areas.

www.anthonyjstewart.smugmug.com

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited June 27, 2008
    Hi, specifically, exactly, what page? And, what browser? We'll have a look.

I was just in your site and saw all the buttons.
  • Options
    edited June 27, 2008
    Hello

How odd.

If you check out:

http://anthonyjstewart.smugmug.com/homepage/cobrand.mg

This is my main customisation page at the bottom where it normally says Save Customisation or something like that I have nothing except the following, but no option to save. Most strange:

Preview Customization

Pick a page below that you would like to preview your above customizations on, this will NOT save your customizations.
    <FORM name=previewPage onsubmit="return prevCustom()" action="" method=post target=previewFrame><SELECT name=page> <OPTION value=http://anthonyjstewart.smugmug.com/ selected>homepage</OPTION> <OPTION value=/>Minneapolis</OPTION> <OPTION value=/>Reflections</OPTION> <OPTION value=/>Experimental</OPTION> <OPTION value=/>San Francisco</OPTION> <OPTION value=/>Altered San Francisco</OPTION> <OPTION value=/>Children</OPTION> <OPTION value=/>Altered Illinois</OPTION> <OPTION value=/>Adult Portraits</OPTION> <OPTION value=/>Iceland</OPTION> <OPTION value=/>Somerset</OPTION> <OPTION value=/>Chicago</OPTION> <OPTION value=/>Altered England</OPTION> <OPTION value=/>Home Page</OPTION> <OPTION value=/>Altered Luxembourg</OPTION> <OPTION value=/>Guest Book</OPTION> <OPTION value=/>BABCC Event - 04/17/08</OPTION> <OPTION value=/>Hastings Event: Private</OPTION> <OPTION value=/>Clark Wedding: Private</OPTION> <OPTION value=/>Gift Options</OPTION> <OPTION value=/>Contact Me</OPTION> <OPTION value=/>My Smug Mug</OPTION></SELECT> <INPUT class="buttons submit_button" type=submit value=preview></FORM>
  • Options
    kygardenkygarden Registered Users Posts: 1,060 Major grins
    edited June 27, 2008
    I tried deleting a photo from a gallery just now and the delete button is gone on the confirmation page. It says Are you sure you would like to delete this photo? - but there's no red delete buton like there was in the past - it's just gone. Maybe related.

Screenshot. See...no delete button...

320972778_CqBRL-XL.jpg
  • Options
    brjphotobrjphoto Registered Users Posts: 168 Major grins
    edited June 27, 2008
    kygarden wrote:
    I tried deleting a photo from a gallery just now and the delete button is gone on the confirmation page. It says Are you sure you would like to delete this photo? - but there's no red delete buton like there was in the past - it's just gone. Maybe related.

I just tried it and it worked fine for me.
  • Options
    LesLes Registered Users Posts: 76 Big grins
    edited June 27, 2008
    My Save button gone also
    Andy wrote:
    Hi, specifically, exactly, what page? And, what browser? We'll have a look.

I was just in your site and saw all the buttons.

My save button has also vanished. Tried several different galleries but it is not there.
  • Options
    edited June 27, 2008
    Hi folks, it'll be fixed, hang in there and we appreciate your patience. Sorry for the hassle :(
  • Options
    ZippyVZippyV Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
    edited June 27, 2008
    All of my buttons have vanished! Captions... deleting photos... adding descriptions... Not a single one in sight!:help
  • Options
    Bill_MBill_M Registered Users Posts: 119 Major grins
    edited June 27, 2008
    I'm having the same issues. Thanks...
  • Options
    edited June 27, 2008
    ZippyV wrote:
    All of my buttons have vanished! Captions... deleting photos... adding descriptions... Not a single one in sight!:help
    Thanks we're aware of the prob and we will fix it, sorry for the hassle and thanks for your patience.
  • Options
    StephaniespixStephaniespix Registered Users Posts: 55 Big grins
    edited June 27, 2008
    Yup, my save settings is gone, but if I hit enter it saves the changes

Stephanie
  • Options
    edited June 27, 2008
    No prob, long as I know its not me and you are aware of it then I shall go do something else.
  • Options
    SheafSheaf Registered Users, SmugMug Product Team Posts: 775 SmugMug Employee
    edited June 27, 2008
    We think we have this bug fixed. Sorry about the problems everyone.
    SmugMug Product Manager