What do you think?

Bishop GideonBishop Gideon Registered Users Posts: 23 Big grins
edited June 27, 2008 in Sports
Took this shot last Friday at a race I was suppsoed to be running in, until I blew up my engine in practice. Well, at least I got the chance for some shots. This is probably my favorite of the bunch.

This is my first post here, so hopefully you all won't be too hard on me. I just wish the background wasn't as busy as it is. But I guess there is no "perfect" shot in racing, is there?

race_01.jpg

Thanks!

Bishop

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Major grins Bournemouth, UKPosts: 0 Major grins
    edited June 27, 2008
    You are not cutting my grass driving like that eek7.gifhuh

I found the guy in the back ground a bit to distracting, I was looking at him and trying to work out what was going on in the back ground as opposed to the guy on the flying lawn mower.

Tim

P.S. Welcome to Dgrin
  • Bishop GideonBishop Gideon Registered Users Posts: 23 Big grins
    edited June 27, 2008
    draggin wrote:
    I found the guy in the back ground a bit to distracting, I was looking at him and trying to work out what was going on in the back ground as opposed to the guy on the flying lawn mower.

I was trying to figure out what I could do with him... I may try to throw a little blur into the background so he's not as prominent. Or maybe darken the background a tad bit. I dunno.
  • 2whlrcr2whlrcr Registered Users Posts: 306 Major grins
    edited June 27, 2008
    Hey, I like the guy in the background. I would have liked to see some more pictures of him. "Fan" shots, maybe with the lawnmowers soft focused in the background. I think the fan is interesting.
  • Option1Option1 Registered Users Posts: 94 Big grins
    edited June 27, 2008
    2whlrcr wrote:
    Hey, I like the guy in the background. I would have liked to see some more pictures of him. "Fan" shots, maybe with the lawnmowers soft focused in the background. I think the fan is interesting.

I agree. While the wheely mower is interesting, the intensity of the guy in the background is absolutely intriguing!

Neil
    :: Sports: CompetitionImages.com :: Words: Blog :: Nature: www.motifwebs.com ::