Bridals: A new frontier

tmlphototmlphoto Registered Users Posts: 1,444 Major grins
edited April 16, 2005 in Weddings
Hello all. I was talked into doing some bridals for a friend of the family. These are a few that I thought turned out OK. This is a totally new area for me. Comments welcome.

19754061-L.jpg

19754088-L.jpg

19754078-L.jpg

19754067-L.jpg
Thomas :D

TML Photography
tmlphoto.com

Comments

• thegreeneggthegreenegg Registered Users Posts: 551 Major grins
    edited April 16, 2005
    I like these shots a lot. I don't know if its downsizing or something else but her face seems out of focus in number 1. With the next two I think you picked the best angle to shot this bride at. I think this 45 degree kinda of profile is the best. You see so many strong and beautiful lines, she's such a pretty girl! I like the glimpse of her eyes in number 3 and believe 2, though it is really nice, would have been that much better if we could see the same amount of her beautiful eyes. Three really captured me as the main keeper. By the way, where's the groom? Great shots, you should keep this up.
    Ashley
    Green is the way to be!
    ashleyharding.smugmug.com
  • USAIRUSAIR Registered Users Posts: 2,646 Major grins
    edited April 16, 2005
    Thomas
    No expert here but with these eyes they look great clap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

Thanks
    Fred
  • KhaosKhaos Registered Users Posts: 2,435 Major grins
    edited April 16, 2005
    thumb.gif #2 and #3 are very nice!thumb.gif
  • tmlphototmlphoto Registered Users Posts: 1,444 Major grins
    edited April 16, 2005
    Thanks for looking everyone. On #1 I did some blurring of the face to soften the lines/pores (? too much). These are the bridals done as a "dress rehersal" for the bride only. The wedding isn't for a few weeks.
    Thomas :D

TML Photography
    tmlphoto.com