Options

Photo sizes bar problem

NeilLNeilL Registered Users Posts: 4,201 Major grins
edited June 28, 2008 in SmugMug Support
Hi guys!

clicking on the photo sizes in the bar does nothing more than start a game of peek-a-boo with the bar, it goes away then pops back out when a size is selected, without producing the wanted size.

Also, navigating back to a gallery from a link in a gallery page does not produce the gallery page but a truncated page without any images.

Any clues, please?

NeilL
"Snow. Ice. Slow!" "Half-winter. Half-moon. Half-asleep!"

http://www.behance.net/brosepix

Comments

• Options
    dugmardugmar Registered Users Posts: 756 Major grins
    edited June 27, 2008
    NeilL wrote:
    Hi guys!

clicking on the photo sizes in the bar does nothing more than start a game of peek-a-boo with the bar, it goes away then pops back out when a size is selected, without producing the wanted size.

Same problem here, cannot view any larger sized than what is on the current page. No large, xl, xl2, etc. Help please.

www.dugmar.smugmug.com

Doug
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited June 27, 2008
    Folks, your photobars are working fine for me, can you provide details on Browser and Version?
  • Options
    NeilLNeilL Registered Users Posts: 4,201 Major grins
    edited June 28, 2008
    Andy wrote:
    Folks, your photobars are working fine for me, can you provide details on Browser and Version?

Yep, Andy, back to normal now. Musta been the way the wind was blowing!

Thanks for your help!

NeilL
    "Snow. Ice. Slow!" "Half-winter. Half-moon. Half-asleep!"

http://www.behance.net/brosepix
  • Options
    dugmardugmar Registered Users Posts: 756 Major grins
    edited June 28, 2008
    Andy wrote:

Back to normal for me too. This was a problem all day yesterday, on three different machines. One XP machine and two macs, one with Safari and mine with FF. Strange...