Options

Drag and Drop Uploader

Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
edited June 28, 2008 in SmugMug Support
Looked at all the news headers back to Dec 2007 and not a word about the retiring of the D/D up loader.......
I just tried the Simple listed at the top of the uploaders page and my photo just sat there.......I came back 15mins later and still nothing.........

For me the D/D uploader was great.......not to mention that cute smuggy mug lookin back atcha...............

So when will the D/D uploader be deactivated completely ????
"Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

Comments

• Options
    AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,013 Major grins
    edited June 27, 2008
    Art Scott wrote:
    Looked at all the news headers back to Dec 2007 and not a word about the retiring of the D/D up loader.......
    I just tried the Simple listed at the top of the uploaders page and my photo just sat there.......I came back 15mins later and still nothing.........

For me the D/D uploader was great.......not to mention that cute smuggy mug lookin back atcha...............

So when will the D/D uploader be deactivated completely ????
    It's still there but in the line at the bottom.
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited June 27, 2008
    The Simple is simpler and faster and more robust. Art, you have to click the "upload" button :) do that please.

The D&D will be fully retired when we can no longer viably support it, said time is fast approaching :D
  • Options
    Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited June 28, 2008
    Andy wrote:
    The Simple is simpler and faster and more robust. Art, you have to click the "upload" button :) do that please.

The D&D will be fully retired when we can no longer viably support it, said time is fast approaching :D

Uhhhhhh Yeah......after I Adeed my file......Uhhh I did clik UPLOAD :D it just sat there.....I cliked it again after 15 minutes.....at 20 min I said F*** it and opened the D/D and it was done just a few minutes later....all 68 files uploaded smoothly and no hitch....no waiting.......so it seems to me that it is actually the most robust from my area any way.......
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website