Options

How to stop Featuring a Gallery

BBJBBJ Registered Users Posts: 22 Big grins
edited June 28, 2008 in SmugMug Support
Hi All, well i am trying to take some galleries that i had featured but there is no setting to stop featuring the Gallery for some reason and looks like the only way to stop is to replace with another.

Cheers
John

Comments

• Options
    denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,275 moderator
    edited June 28, 2008
    BBJ wrote:
    Hi All, well i am trying to take some galleries that i had featured but there is no setting to stop featuring the Gallery for some reason and looks like the only way to stop is to replace with another.
    Show your featured galleries when logged in. They may be in a featured section of your page, or they may be on a separate page - depends on your site customization.

Once you get to the featured galleies page, you should see a button under each featured gallery that says "don't feature".

--- Denise
  • Options
    BBJBBJ Registered Users Posts: 22 Big grins
    edited June 28, 2008
    Ok i dont seem to be getting the dont feature when i am on the featured gallery page.

Oh i forgot to add that i used to have this option but don't seem to have it now.

Show your featured galleries when logged in. They may be in a featured section of your page, or they may be on a separate page - depends on your site customization.

Once you get to the featured galleies page, you should see a button under each featured gallery thate says "don't feature".

--- Denise
  • Options
    jwalkerohjwalkeroh Registered Users Posts: 165 Major grins
    edited June 28, 2008
    BBJ wrote:
    Ok i dont seem to be getting the dont feature when i am on the featured gallery page.

Oh i forgot to add that i used to have this option but don't seem to have it now.

There may be a problem with buttons and IE. Try Firefox.