Options

Gallery display order???

Mike KalcevicMike Kalcevic Registered Users Posts: 95 Big grins
edited June 29, 2008 in SmugMug Support
As I have it now, the galleries with the most recent changes are displayed first. I would like to have them be displayed in the order of creation instead of the date of modification. How can I do this??

Comments

• Options
    docwalkerdocwalker Registered Users Posts: 1,867 SmugMug Employee
    edited June 28, 2008
    Mike, for now, the only options are most recent modification, or position. Sorry. Maybe in the future we can add other options.
    SmugMug Support Hero
    http://help.smugmug.com
  • Options
    denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,275 moderator
    edited June 28, 2008
    As I have it now, the galleries with the most recent changes are displayed first. I would like to have them be displayed in the order of creation instead of the date of modification. How can I do this??
    Your choices are to show by most recent or by position.

If you choose to show the galleries by position, then you will need to arrange the galleries (as opposed to having them shift around on their own). But the only time you need to go in and arrange your galleries is when you add a new gallery (or galleries). And choosing by position and then manually arranging the galleries can give you galleries shown in the order in which they were created.

I have mine set to position, and I choose to show the galleries with the most recently created galleries first.

--- Denise
  • Options
    edited June 28, 2008
    Thanks Doc and Denise! Now, where exactly do I find the sort by position option??
  • Options
    denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,275 moderator
    edited June 28, 2008
    Thanks Doc and Denise! Now, where exactly do I find the sort by position option??
    It's either on your home page or your /galleries page - depending on how your site is set up.

--- Denise
  • Options
    edited June 28, 2008
    It's either on your home page or your /galleries page - depending on how your site is set up.

--- Denise

ummm.... not seeign it...

www.mekphotography.com

Edit: Found it. Had to turn it on in the control panel.
  • Options
    Jonathan R. WalcherJonathan R. Walcher Registered Users Posts: 67 Big grins
    edited June 29, 2008
    Please
    Someone fix this...please....preatty please:bash
    Focusing on Event, Portrait, and Humanitarian Work....
    www.jonathanwphotography.com