Options

my mutt

jaytothesonjaytotheson Registered Users Posts: 13 Big grins
edited July 3, 2008 in Other Cool Shots
my first photo post here... went to the local park this morning and took some pics of my dog. enjoy.

2618470567_03716d8a19_o.jpg

2619188880_539e3afc8b_b.jpg

2618365531_9a5b8b6ba4.jpg

CC welcomed...

Comments

• Options
    SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited June 29, 2008
    my first photo post here... went to the local park this morning and took some pics of my dog. enjoy.

CC welcomed...

Hi Jason, thats a cute looking dog you have there.
    Has a nice looking face, you should get some close-ups of that gorgeous face nod.gif

I know it can be hard to photograph some animals,
    like my cat will often walk straight to me if she sees I have the camera.

Makes it hard to take pictures of her cause she is way too interested in what I have in my hand.

Good Luck, and thanks for sharing thumb.gif ... Skippy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Options
    edited June 29, 2008
    Skippy wrote:
    Hi Jason, thats a cute looking dog you have there.
    Has a nice looking face, you should get some close-ups of that gorgeous face nod.gif

I know it can be hard to photograph some animals,
    like my cat will often walk straight to me if she sees I have the camera.

Makes it hard to take pictures of her cause she is way too interested in what I have in my hand.

Good Luck, and thanks for sharing thumb.gif ... Skippy :D

It's actually rather easy to get shots of my dog, she enjoys posing for the camera and plus she listens incredibly well. If I tell her to stay, she stays, and then it's almost like she vogues for the camera. :D

I couldn't really get any good closeup shots yesterday. She was squinting her eyes from the sun and panting from running around the park chasing squirrels. rolleyes1.gif

She's become my number 1 test subject when I get new gear. She gets excited when I come home with new packages, I'm convinced she knows it's photography equipment which is a guaranteed park run for her. :D

I'd be interested to know if anyone else has a favorite test subject for when they get new gear?

-Jason
  • Options
    edited July 3, 2008
    Hey Skippy, here's another photo I took last night per your suggestion. Let me know what you think. :)

2634760167_d55e532051.jpg