Options

Uploader Probs again

Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
edited June 29, 2008 in SmugMug Support
Ok.....I did the add files to the "SIMPLER" uploader and cliked the upload button.......it had a dotted border around it for about 10 minutes then this vanished......I went to my gallery and it was still empty.......maybe I am the only one trying to use it....I do not know.......but it isn't working for me......
But since I bought Nitro Desk....guess I won't need to worry about it any longer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

Comments

• Options
    BaldyBaldy Registered Users, Super Moderators Posts: 2,853 moderator
    edited June 29, 2008
    Art Scott wrote:
    Ok.....I did the add files to the "SIMPLER" uploader and cliked the upload button.......it had a dotted border around it for about 10 minutes then this vanished......I went to my gallery and it was still empty.......maybe I am the only one trying to use it....I do not know.......but it isn't working for me......
    But since I bought Nitro Desk....guess I won't need to worry about it any longer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hey Art,

It looks like you're using Safari on Windows and Firefox 3. We have a ton of people using the simple uploader (it's the main uploader for Facebook too), but I dunno how many use it with Safari on Windows. It certainly works well with Safari on Macs.

Can you check to see if you have the latest version of Java?

Let us know how NitroDesk works.
  • Options
    Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited June 29, 2008
    Baldy wrote:
    Hey Art,

It looks like you're using Safari on Windows and Firefox 3. We have a ton of people using the simple uploader (it's the main uploader for Facebook too), but I dunno how many use it with Safari on Windows. It certainly works well with Safari on Macs.

Can you check to see if you have the latest version of Java?

Let us know how NitroDesk works.

Baldy......THANX for the quick reply......I know you all ahve been burning the candle at both ends and the middle here lately for the new SC................

I use FF3 on Windows......Safari is here just for the fact that it is color managed and was my client view screen......now I do not need that since SM has the client view added..........but I am one of the people that if I have a product from you that I am using and going to be using for a very long time....then I prefer to use the tools for the product also.........I do not like having to go outside to get the tools I need to do my work with.....

Nitro desk has worked great for my first upload..............mybe it is just FF3...if I were to revert back to FF2 it might work ok.....I haven't tried it on Safari tho......maybe I should..........

and my java is set of automatic updates.....or I get popups saying there is anew version ready to DL.........
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website