_DSC0008-1.jpg

All comment are appricated!!!!!
thanks for visiting!
follow me on Instagram Nhanleig

My photos

Comments

• JetJet Registered Users Posts: 233 Major grins
    edited June 29, 2008
    No. 3 is sublime!! clap.gif I also really like the first one, and the 4th is nice too. I think the last one would work better if the tree wasnt smack bang in the middle.

Lovely set thumb.gif
    Jethro :D
    My Blog
    Jethro Kingston Photography
    Use this coupon code to get $5 off when joining smugmug: eO3NU7AM85scE
  • shniksshniks Registered Users Posts: 945 Major grins
    edited June 29, 2008
    nhanfoto wrote:
    vietnam beach :

Hey Nhan- #2 is just great. Very well done...
  • vietnam_dgrinervietnam_dgriner Registered Users Posts: 81 Big grins
    edited June 29, 2008
    many thanks : Jet and shniks

thanks for visiting and comment!

My photos
  • Tee WhyTee Why Registered Users Posts: 2,390 Major grins
    edited June 30, 2008
    nice shots, lots of color
  • canghuixucanghuixu Registered Users Posts: 238 Major grins
    edited July 1, 2008
    I like #1 and #4. The arrangement of the three boats in the foreground is very nice. Were they like that when you saw them, or did you arrange them? Re #4, I like the way that the bright patch of forest in the background balances the whiteness of the water. Speaking of #4, what kind of exposure did you have? I assume it was a long exposure to get the effect with the water...
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited July 1, 2008
    Hard for me to pick headscratch.gif

Guess I'd have to say...I like them all thumb.gif
  • nightingalenightingale Registered Users Posts: 56 Big grins
    edited July 1, 2008
    nhanfoto wrote:
    vietnam beach :
    1/

thuyenvabien-1.jpg

2/

thuyenedit-1.jpg

3/

_DSC0080-1.jpg

_DSC0066.jpg

_DSC0064-1.jpg

_DSC0008-1.jpg

All comment are appricated!!!!!
    thanks for visiting!

I like the composition of #2 and #4. The color in #1 bothers me but I do not know why (too bright?). I don't know. I think they are all quite good. You did well!
    Nightingale...

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans serif][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans serif]I may not always be right, but I am never in doubt!
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
  • canghuixucanghuixu Registered Users Posts: 238 Major grins
    edited July 2, 2008
    Actually I liked the color in #1, but I think it is my peculiar personal taste... I like bleached out landscapes. I remember just loving the look of the movie "Three Kings" leaving aside the movie itself.

But these are great, I would really like to visit Vietnam sometime.
    I like the composition of #2 and #4. The color in #1 bothers me but I do not know why (too bright?). I don't know. I think they are all quite good. You did well!
  • cmorganphotographycmorganphotography Registered Users Posts: 980 Major grins
    edited July 2, 2008
    #3 is the best. it's endless. The colours are vibrant and the water is like a mirror. The boats just keeping going on and on into the distance and the clouds are looming and full of texture.
    I'm not sure how to correct the last one but it seems flat. The tree has a pixellated trunk, it looks jagged, maybe it was an upload error?
    #1 the sand is white and the water is so clear! It's an easy 2nd fav for me.
  • vietnam_dgrinervietnam_dgriner Registered Users Posts: 81 Big grins
    edited July 2, 2008
    canghuixu wrote:
    I like #1 and #4. The arrangement of the three boats in the foreground is very nice. Were they like that when you saw them, or did you arrange them? Re #4, I like the way that the bright patch of forest in the background balances the whiteness of the water. Speaking of #4, what kind of exposure did you have? I assume it was a long exposure to get the effect with the water...

thank you so much! and you're right. i used one pola circular filter and wait the light slowest and started shoot. with long exposure it's make this water effect.
    all pictures was taken in Phu Quoc island. sorry all my english not very good

My photos