Options

Need help with setting up pricing

vlherringvlherring Registered Users Posts: 88 Big grins
edited June 29, 2008 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I want to sort of start over in terms of setting up pricing and clean things up = right now I have a bunch of galleries in the list of prices/features to copy/use and I'd like to clear them out [not sure] - and I created Portfolio pricing but it doesn't seem to be working. I'd like to clean out all the pricing, create a new set of Portfolio pricing and reset all the pricing for all galleries etc.

Is there a relatively easy way to do this or do I have to do it by each gallery"?? I tried to set portfolio pricing and have them override the other pricing but it wasn't doing that/...willing to clean out all pricing and start fresh but need to know how best to do it.

thanks so much.:D
Victoria L. Herring
http://www.JourneyZing.com
Customized travel research and planning
Through the eyes of JourneyZing, Images that will Transport You.
Photographs at: http://gallery.journeyzing.com

Comments

• Options
    BarbBarb Administrators Posts: 3,352 SmugMug Employee
    edited June 29, 2008
    vlherring wrote:
    I want to sort of start over in terms of setting up pricing and clean things up = right now I have a bunch of galleries in the list of prices/features to copy/use and I'd like to clear them out [not sure] - and I created Portfolio pricing but it doesn't seem to be working. I'd like to clean out all the pricing, create a new set of Portfolio pricing and reset all the pricing for all galleries etc.

Is there a relatively easy way to do this or do I have to do it by each gallery"?? I tried to set portfolio pricing and have them override the other pricing but it wasn't doing that/...willing to clean out all pricing and start fresh but need to know how best to do it.

thanks so much.:D

Hi,

If you need to delete pricing, use the Photo Tools menu, found underneath an image in a gallery, and select 'Set Prices'. Click on Portfolio at the top of the pricing page and then use the 'bulk tools' and select 'clear' and apply it to 'all products', then you can preview and save.

If you have set up gallery pricing for some of your galleries, you will do the same thing, but click on Gallery instead of Portfolio, then clear the prices, preview and save.

Let us know if you have any problems.
    Barb
    Smug since 2006
    SmugMug Help
    PhotoscapeDesign