Options

SOLD: Like new Canon 70-200/4L IS Lens

chuninchunin Registered Users Posts: 165 Major grins
edited July 10, 2008 in House of Canon
** Sale Pending Funds **
Absolutely mint Canon 70-200/4L IS lens with all factory items and box. Date code is UU. $895 shipped and paypaled in the us. I also have a like new Canon A(W) tripod ring with box for an additional $100 if you want. It goes for $145 at B&H and do help to get a good balance on lighter cameras.

And for those who like to know why someone sells something I'm selling it because I do mainly landscape and the 70-200 is not long enough so I would be using mostly my 500/4L IS and the 100-400 in a pinch when I want to travel light.

Comments

• Options
    ciceron20ciceron20 Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited June 30, 2008
    Hi there, im new to the forum and i´d join to be willing to reply your thread. I offer you U$ 800 plus shipping fees for the lens and the tripod ring mount. I will paypal you for the purchase. Hope you like my offer. Good luck with the sell.
    Regards,
    Ciceron20.thumb.gif
    PD: Please excuse my english, in Chile we speak spanish.:D
  • Options
    ciceron20ciceron20 Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited July 10, 2008
    Hi i just come back from a working trip. Did you sold the lens? im still interested. Can you send me picture from the lens and the tripo ring??.
    Thanks in advance.
    Fernando.
  • Options
    chuninchunin Registered Users Posts: 165 Major grins
    edited July 10, 2008
    It has been sold. Like described above everything was like new.
    ciceron20 wrote:
    Hi i just come back from a working trip. Did you sold the lens? im still interested. Can you send me picture from the lens and the tripo ring??.
    Thanks in advance.
    Fernando.