Options

Where is the "prints" page that does not show pricing??

MichaelKirkMichaelKirk Registered Users Posts: 427 Major grins
edited July 1, 2008 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I need to update my "products offered" page and cannot find the Smug Mug page witout the pricing? http://www.smugmug.com/prints/catalog.mg

Can anyone post the link to the page with no pricing so I can grab the text and updat my page http://mlkimages.smugmug.com/gallery/2113733

Thanks,
Michael

Comments

• Options
    denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,240 moderator
    edited June 30, 2008
  • Options
    sbresslersbressler Registered Users Posts: 148 Major grins
    edited July 1, 2008
    This might be a big request, but Andy or someone, is there any possibility to changing this page to some other URL? It's always bothered me that it's just the catalog with pricing page with a '2' appended to the end. Sure, most people don't look at URLs, but I would say the majority of my customers (18-24) do and would easily find the catalog.mg page. I've always felt a bit uneasy that the regular catalog is so easily unearthed.

Obviously catalog2 would still forward to whatever the new URL is so that people don't have to change their links, but something like print-catalog.mg would be a lot better.
  • Options
    jh4wvujh4wvu Registered Users Posts: 169 Major grins
    edited July 1, 2008
    Here's an idea....there could be another site entirely just for the pros.

It could be SmugmugPro.com that would be just for the pros and have it generic enough that it could be used as a resource for our customers....the help pages and catalog.

Just a thought.

Chris

sbressler wrote:
    This might be a big request, but Andy or someone, is there any possibility to changing this page to some other URL? It's always bothered me that it's just the catalog with pricing page with a '2' appended to the end. Sure, most people don't look at URLs, but I would say the majority of my customers (18-24) do and would easily find the catalog.mg page. I've always felt a bit uneasy that the regular catalog is so easily unearthed.

Obviously catalog2 would still forward to whatever the new URL is so that people don't have to change their links, but something like print-catalog.mg would be a lot better.
  • Options
    J.T.J.T. Registered Users Posts: 279 Major grins
    edited July 1, 2008
    jh4wvu wrote:
    Here's an idea....there could be another site entirely just for the pros.

It could be SmugmugPro.com that would be just for the pros and have it generic enough that it could be used as a resource for our customers....the help pages and catalog.

Just a thought.

Chris

I second that idea! thumb.gif
    John "J.T."
    http://johnthiele.smugmug.com

Nikon D80 w/MB-D80 vertical grip
    Tokina 50-135 f/2.8
    Nikkor 50mm f/1.4D
    Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G
    Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G VR

RPS Studio Rotating Flash Bracket

SB 600

"Sometimes I do get to places just when God's ready to have somebody click the shutter." -- Ansel Adams