Options

New Galleries have Default Header

RBrogenRBrogen Registered Users Posts: 1,518 Major grins
edited July 2, 2008 in SmugMug Support
Hi,

My site: http://brogen.smugmug.com

For some reason now when I create a new gallery, it has the default header and menu and is not using mine. This just started happening. The header and menu should look like this jlike it is all of my other galleries:

248342260_LxRxj-M.jpg

Please help as I have clients waiting for me to create a couple of galleries for them to purchase from.

Thanks
Randy Brogen, CPP
www.brogen.com

Member: PPA , PPANE, PPAM & NAPP

Comments

• Options
    denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,275 moderator
    edited July 2, 2008
    It's hard to see what's happening without a link to the gallery where you're seeing this problem.

But as a long shot - is the gallery set to hide owner = yes? That will remove all of your customizations, including your banner. Hide owner needs to be set to no.

--- Denise
  • Options
    RBrogenRBrogen Registered Users Posts: 1,518 Major grins
    edited July 2, 2008
    It's hard to see what's happening without a link to the gallery where you're seeing this problem.

But as a long shot - is the gallery set to hide owner = yes? That will remove all of your customizations, including your banner. Hide owner needs to be set to no.

--- Denise

Damn...you are good!!! and I feel like a putz!...Thanks a ton as usual...have to buy you a refreshment some time if we bump into each other. Hey btw...I made the Fox25 news this morning with a shot I took last night of the lightenting. It's in the Other Cool Shots area posted today if you'd like to see. Thanks again.

-Randy
    Randy Brogen, CPP
    www.brogen.com

Member: PPA , PPANE, PPAM & NAPP
  • Options
    denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,275 moderator
    edited July 2, 2008
    You're very welcome.

And congrats on making Fox25 news. I took a look at your lightening photo... nice!

--- Denise