DSC00485.jpg

DSC00487.jpg

Blessings,
LadyTX

Comments

• Options
    cloakcloak Registered Users Posts: 10 Big grins
    edited July 2, 2008
    That reminds me of my youngest son at that age. You never found him without his Pooh Bear.
  • Options
    fire1035fire1035 Registered Users Posts: 208 Major grins
    edited July 2, 2008
    thumb.gif

Tiggers are wonderful things, apparently he left out delicious in the song though!

Our boy isn't found withot "Monkey" that we bought him in San Diego at the zoo.
  • Options
    ladytxladytx Registered Users Posts: 814 Major grins
    edited July 2, 2008
    cloak wrote:
    That reminds me of my youngest son at that age. You never found him without his Pooh Bear.

Thanks for looking and the comment Cloak. Do you have any pictures of him and his bear? I would enjoy it if you shared them.
    LadyTX
  • Options
    edited July 2, 2008
    fire1035 wrote:
    thumb.gif

Tiggers are wonderful things, apparently he left out delicious in the song though!

Our boy isn't found withot "Monkey" that we bought him in San Diego at the zoo.

Thanks for looking and the comment. Got any pictures of "Monkey" to share? I love looking at pictures.
    LadyTX
  • Options
    akrabakrab Registered Users Posts: 62 Big grins
    edited July 2, 2008
    Oh how precious! My lil guy has a Giraffe named JoJo that he is always chewing on :D He loves that thing! Thanks for sharing these, they brought a smile to my face :D How old is he?
  • Options
    edited July 2, 2008
    akrab wrote:
    Oh how precious! My lil guy has a Giraffe named JoJo that he is always chewing on :D He loves that thing! Thanks for sharing these, they brought a smile to my face :D How old is he?

Thank you akrab. I certainly hope you have some pictues of your lil guy and jojo that you will share. Kaleb is barely six months old here and had just got to where he could sit up. He is 8 months old now. Don't know if you have been around for all his other pictures I have shared but he is my grandson that I took care of until they moved away a couple months go:cry . I sure do miss him.
    LadyTX
  • Options
    akrabakrab Registered Users Posts: 62 Big grins
    edited July 2, 2008
    Oh of course I do :) here is Jack with JoJO at 4 months of age... he is 6 months old now.

How sad that they had to move away :(

2414874584_715abd4179_o.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 4, 2008
    akrab wrote:
    Oh of course I do :) here is Jack with JoJO at 4 months of age... he is 6 months old now.

How sad that they had to move away :(

2414874584_715abd4179_o.jpg

Awww ... Sweet picture. I like JoJo and Jack sure is a handsome one. Those eyes are awesome!!! Thanks for sharing with me.

Blessings,
    LadyTX
  • Options
    DavidSDavidS Registered Users Posts: 1,279 Major grins
    edited July 5, 2008