FS/FT: AB400 studio strobe, Sigma 18-50 2.8 MACRO, Sig 30 1.4, and 540ez

turbodudeturbodude Registered Users Posts: 28 Big grins
edited July 8, 2008 in House of Canon
Ok i closed all my other threads to consolidate into one big one.

Alienbee B400 strobe barely used, honestly used for 2 shoots. Asking 200 shipped. paypal extra

Sigma 18-50 Macro 18-50 2.8, this is my bread and butter making lens. Has been tested, tried and proven. No focus issues. Recently went back to sigma for cleaning and checkup. asking 400 shipped. paypal extra

Sigma 30 1.4. My lovely lens. I love this lens. soooo sharp and sooo quick. ahhhhh so sad to see it go. Its been calibrated by sigma, it had a focus issue when i first bought it, sent back to sig for calibration and since then i love the thing to death. Just need to move on to non crop lenses. asking 375 shipped, paypal extra

All these items come with their warranty cards, boxes, hoods, lens cases, and everything else it originally came with.

If you buy more than one item you get a discount, or if you have a *MINT* 24-105 f4L IS for trade i would consider that as well. or a sigma 2x TC.

Canon 540EZ - 115 shipped and paypalled. NO BOX, NO CASE. Great flash. Very good condition. Used for alot of strobist stuff.

Comments

• TristanPTristanP Registered Users Posts: 1,107 Major grins
    edited July 6, 2008
    Is the AB400 as it comes from the factory or are there any extras? Color?
    panekfamily.smugmug.com (personal)
    tristansphotography.com (motorsports)

Canon 20D | 10-22 | 17-85 IS | 50/1.4 | 70-300 IS | 100/2.8 macro
    Sony F717 | Hoya R72
  • DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited July 8, 2008
    turbodude wrote:
    Ok i closed all my other threads to consolidate into one big one.
    Really? Hard to do if you're not a moderator :D

Could you please PM with details (ie links) so I can re-title or actually remove the now duplicated or unneccessary threads?

thanks,
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]