Bug with Sharegroup?

wslamwslam Registered Users Posts: 277 Major grins
edited July 11, 2008 in SmugMug Support
Under the gallery customization, even if one chooses YES for 'Clean' (Hide description & update time on homepage?), when you select those 'Clean' Galleries for a sharegourp, when you access the sharegroup, the info is still displayed.
<table class="formTable" style="margin-left: 7px;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="title" align="right"></td><td></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td class="inputDesc"></td></tr></tbody></table>

Comments

• wslamwslam Registered Users Posts: 277 Major grins
    edited July 11, 2008
    wslam wrote:
    Under the gallery customization, even if one chooses YES for 'Clean' (Hide description & update time on homepage?), when you select those 'Clean' Galleries for a sharegourp, when you access the sharegroup, the info is still displayed.
    <table class="formTable" style="margin-left: 7px;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="title" align="right"></td><td></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td class="inputDesc"></td></tr></tbody></table>

really? no one uses sharegroup and 'clean' together?
  • gluwatergluwater Registered Users Posts: 3,599 Major grins
    edited July 11, 2008
    wslam wrote:
    really? no one uses sharegroup and 'clean' together?
    Sorry for the slow response wslam, it must have slipped through the cracks. It appears to be a bug. I'm sure the Sorcerers already know about it but I'll check tomorrow. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Nick
    SmugMug Technical Account Manager
    Travel = good. Woo, shooting!
    nickwphoto
  • wslamwslam Registered Users Posts: 277 Major grins
    edited July 11, 2008
    gluwater wrote:
    Sorry for the slow response wslam, it must have slipped through the cracks. It appears to be a bug. I'm sure the Sorcerers already know about it but I'll check tomorrow. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks! Hopefully it will be fixed soon!