Options

FS: Three Items For Sale

dablandablan Registered Users Posts: 47 Big grins
edited July 19, 2008 in The Kitchen Sink
Happy 4th of July everyone -
I have three items I'm looking to unload.

1. Lowepro Vertex 200AW bag. I was planning on a photo trek and bought this bag, as it can carry my big 1D Mk III, the 300mm, the 85, my 15" laptop, memory cards, cables, and more. I paid $230 for it at B&H a few months ago. I never took the trek so it's just sitting here. Pictures in the link below. Looking for $185, and I'll cover shipping. Paypal preferred and I'll cover the fees.

SOLD!! 2. Next is a camera I paid nearly $1000 for and had great success with. It was my travel camera for a trip to San Fran a few years back. It's a Canon PowerShot Pro 1. It has 8MP and a great lens - the lens is said to be part of the "L" series and is roughly a 28 - 200 f/2.4. I have the original box, manual, neck strap, UV filter, charger and battery for it in excellent condition. Looking for $250 shipped.

3. Lastly, is a camera I got a few years ago - a pocket camera. This is a Nikon Coolpix S3. It has a 3" LCD and is exceedingly slim. Along with this I have the charger, a pocket Lowepro case, 4G SD card, and an underwater housing for it which works great! Looking for $285 for the whole package, shipping included.

The reason I'm selling this stuff is to put the money into a Canon G9. Nothing is wrong with any of it, but I'm looking to move up.

http://www.danablan.com/ForSale/ForSale/index.html

Thanks for looking!

Dan
Dan Ablan
Photographer, Author, 3D Animator, Instructor
BOOKS | TRAINING | PHOTOGRAPHY | 3D ANIMATION

Comments

• Options
    edited July 7, 2008
    Just a bump!
    Thanks.
    Dan Ablan
  • Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited July 8, 2008
    Dan, just a hint here, you might be better off listing those cameras in the proper forum, seperately. They are a bit buried in here with a very vague title.
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• Options
    edited July 8, 2008
    You're probably right.

Thanks!
    Dan Ablan
  • Options
    glovedesignerglovedesigner Registered Users Posts: 157 Major grins
    edited July 19, 2008
    Excellent seller!
    I bought the Powershot Pro-1 from Dan! Super nice seller! Great communication! Fast shipment! Item in EXCELLENT condition! I love the accessories he included for free! Thanks again Dan! clap.gif

glovedesigner