Multiple photos back button broke?

daylightimagesdaylightimages Registered Users Posts: 130 Major grins
edited July 3, 2008 in SmugMug Support
When I pick "multiple photos" (as in add multiple photos to cart) I get the screen showing all the photos I can choose from. But if I hit the "back" button (located directly beneath the words "Batch add") nothing happens. I need to use the browser back button to get back to the gallery page.

As a first time poster (but frequent forum visitor) let me say that I am impressed with the SmugMug team. A company that not only solicits feedback but actually listens and responds -- what a concept! Keep up the good work.

Steve
Steve Barry
The Railroad Photographer
www.railroadphotographer.com

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited July 3, 2008
    When I pick "multiple photos" (as in add multiple photos to cart) I get the screen showing all the photos I can choose from. But if I hit the "back" button (located directly beneath the words "Batch add") nothing happens. I need to use the browser back button to get back to the gallery page.

As a first time poster (but frequent forum visitor) let me say that I am impressed with the SmugMug team. A company that not only solicits feedback but actually listens and responds -- what a concept! Keep up the good work.

Steve
    Yes, we're fixing it, stay tuned. I'm really sorry about this bustage. wave.gif Welcome!