Let Me Out (2) Steve's suggestion

MichelePMicheleP Registered Users Posts: 45 Big grins
edited April 17, 2005 in People
I found one of Cupcake trying to squeeze out under the storm door that his whole eye is showing.....taken with my brother's Nikon D70.....I didn't realize I had this one until Steve pointed out on my last one that only half his eye was showing.

Hope this works.....I have tried to embed this photo 4 times and this is my last try !!:dunno 19658995-L.jpg

Didn't work, so I am going to upload it from my computer.....does anyone know what is going on with this.....I did it right.

Michele

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited April 17, 2005
    MicheleP wrote:
    I found one of Cupcake trying to squeeze out under the storm door that his whole eye is showing.....taken with my brother's Nikon D70.....I didn't realize I had this one until Steve pointed out on my last one that only half his eye was showing.

Hope this works.....I have tried to embed this photo 4 times and this is my last try !!ne_nau.gif19658995-L.jpg

Didn't work, so I am going to upload it from my computer.....does anyone know what is going on with this.....I did it right.

Michele

michele - to embed from smugmug you *must* have external links turned *on* for the gallery in question. that's why your shot won't show up. you have the img /img tags done right

if you still need help, you can look in the dgrin support forum, sticky thread, "how to post a pic here"
  • ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited April 17, 2005
    Great photo, though. Glad you finally got it here. I have had to be reminded about external links, too, by Andy, too.

I think this photo, not having the other one in front of me, makes his foot look better, and with that big eye, it is just great!

ginger
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.
  • MichelePMicheleP Registered Users Posts: 45 Big grins
    edited April 17, 2005
    Ah ha !! Thanks Andy.....and thanks Ginger for the nice comment....

This is a test, only a test, of the ....blah blah blah....

Michele

19658995-L.jpg
  • Steve CaviglianoSteve Cavigliano Super Moderators Posts: 3,599 moderator
    edited April 17, 2005
    I like this one better Michele thumb.gifthumb.gif

As Ginger points out, not only is the eye intact (and big....lol) I like the foot hanging out too clap.gif It really does look like a kitty "escape job" in progress rolleyes1.gif

Thanks for sharing,
    Steve
    SmugMug Support Hero