Recent Outdoor Shots ..

Viffer06Viffer06 Registered Users Posts: 35 Big grins
edited July 5, 2008 in People
I'd appreciate your comments. These are taken using Natural lighting without reflectors . Performed some sharpening.

I'm highly considering using strobes in the near future.

Thanks325526456_H5qR2-M.jpg

325526473_Ht8V3-M.jpg

Comments

• joshhuntnmjoshhuntnm Registered Users Posts: 1,924 Major grins
    edited July 5, 2008
    these are pretty good for direct sunlight. in my (limited) experience, reflectors work better than strobes as you don't have color balance issues and the light tends to be softer. I prefer to avoid direct sunlight altogether.
  • Viffer06Viffer06 Registered Users Posts: 35 Big grins
    edited July 5, 2008
    joshhuntnm wrote:
    these are pretty good for direct sunlight. in my (limited) experience, reflectors work better than strobes as you don't have color balance issues and the light tends to be softer. I prefer to avoid direct sunlight altogether.

Thank you for the reply.

It was quite a challenge finding the proper angle that'll prevent the subject from squinting. On the second shot, I had my subject closed her eyes while I focus then fired a shot as soon as she opened. A work around.

I'm also looking for some filters for direct sunlight, any suggestion?
  • joshhuntnmjoshhuntnm Registered Users Posts: 1,924 Major grins
    edited July 5, 2008
    Viffer06 wrote:
    Thank you for the reply.

It was quite a challenge finding the proper angle that'll prevent the subject from squinting. On the second shot, I had my subject closed her eyes while I focus then fired a shot as soon as she opened. A work around.

I'm also looking for some filters for direct sunlight, any suggestion?

hmmm. . . no. . . nothing. . .

Like to change the color balance? Shoot RAW and the whole issue goes away. No?