Help with "Around the World Map"

nselegzinselegzi Registered Users Posts: 6 Beginner grinner
edited July 7, 2008 in SmugMug Support
I’m new both to SmugMug and to Geotagging my photos, but I just tagged a couple of photos and uploaded them (first into the same gallery and then into two different galleries) on my site www.noelsphotos.com.

When I look at the owner's view the, the “Around the World” map shows pins for both of my photos. When I go to the vistor’s view, it only shows only one pin (in the Bosphorous) and doesn’t show the pin in New York City (I didn't have any other photos with me).

I can’t figure out what I’m doing wrong here. Any ideas?

I checked and in the visitor's view the NY photo (an aging hawker of carrot peelers) shows up in my gallery and the "Map This!" feature works, but on the homepage it only shows the Bosphorous photo.

Comments

• RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,952 moderator
    edited July 5, 2008
    nselegzi wrote:
    I’m new both to SmugMug and to Geotagging my photos, but I just tagged a couple of photos and uploaded them (first into the same gallery and then into two different galleries) on my site www.noelsphotos.com.

When I look at the owner's view the, the “Around the World” map shows pins for both of my photos. When I go to the vistor’s view, it only shows only one pin (in the Bosphorous) and doesn’t show the pin in New York City (I didn't have any other photos with me).

I can’t figure out what I’m doing wrong here. Any ideas?

I checked and in the visitor's view the NY photo (an aging hawker of carrot peelers) shows up in my gallery and the "Map This!" feature works, but on the homepage it only shows the Bosphorous photo.

Hi and welcome to Dgrin. wave.gif. I moved your post to the SmugMug Support forum.

Cheers,
  • PBolchoverPBolchover Registered Users Posts: 909 Major grins
    edited July 5, 2008
    What are your SmugIsland settings for the New York gallery?
  • nselegzinselegzi Registered Users Posts: 6 Beginner grinner
    edited July 7, 2008
    PBolchover wrote:
    What are your SmugIsland settings for the New York gallery?

I have Privacy Set to "Public" and "Can Google find your smug mug" checked "yes".

In the Control Panel, I have SmugIsland HelloWorld! set to "yes".