Options

Sit'n @ the bar

RBrogenRBrogen Registered Users Posts: 1,518 Major grins
edited July 7, 2008 in Other Cool Shots
Just a random shot sit'n at the bar at a friend's pool. C&C welcome.
#1 @ the bar
326141425_DYwWH-L.jpg

#2 A place to rest in front of their house
325922419_kWYqt-L.jpg
Randy Brogen, CPP
www.brogen.com

Member: PPA , PPANE, PPAM & NAPP

Comments

• Options
    VycorVycor Registered Users Posts: 386 Major grins
    edited July 5, 2008
    That first shot is awesome... print/frame that and hang it up at the bar.
  • Options
    edited July 5, 2008
    Vycor wrote:
    That first shot is awesome... print/frame that and hang it up at the bar.

Thanks Vycor. I like that one as well.
    Randy Brogen, CPP
    www.brogen.com

• Options
    eL eSs VeeeL eSs Vee Registered Users Posts: 1,243 Major grins
    edited July 5, 2008
    I like them both. The first one is just a cool shot. As cool as I'm sure the beer was. The second one . . . well, selective color is an odd duck, to me: Sometimes I like it, sometimes I don't. This time I like it. I like it a lot. Way to go! thumb.gif
    Lee

My SmugMug Gallery
    My Facebook

"If you've found a magic that does something for you, honey, stick to it. Never change it." - Mae West, to Edith Head.
    "Every guy has to have one weakness - and it might as well be a good one." - Shell Scott: Dance With the Dead by Richard S. Prather
  • Options
    edited July 5, 2008
    eL eSs Vee wrote:
    I like them both. The first one is just a cool shot. As cool as I'm sure the beer was. The second one . . . well, selective color is an odd duck, to me: Sometimes I like it, sometimes I don't. This time I like it. I like it a lot. Way to go! thumb.gif

Thanks eL eSs Vee. I agree about the selective coloring and I really like the way it worked in this one. I don't always like that approach but I think this shot lends itself to the approach.
    Randy Brogen, CPP
    www.brogen.com

• Options
    DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited July 6, 2008
    I'm a fan of selective color, but haven't figured out how to do it yet rolleyes1.gif

I love yours tho...very good thumb.gif
  • Options
    cmorganphotographycmorganphotography Registered Users Posts: 980 Major grins
    edited July 7, 2008
    >.< *need* macro lens. *can bother husband more*
    :D
    I go back and forth with the selective coloured one. I both like and dislike it. I like it because the b/w reminds me of my gparents house with a bench in their flower garden in front of their house and all the pretty colours. At the same time I'm not sure the flowers behind the bench should be the focus. But I don't see anything else to be the focus. I'm no help! Maybe if there was green on the bench, really, really faded green to go with the flowers.
  • Options
    tleetlee Registered Users Posts: 1,090 Major grins
    edited July 7, 2008
    eL eSs Vee wrote:

15524779-Ti.gif

T :D

www.studioTphotos.com

"Each day comes bearing its own gifts. Untie the ribbons."
    ----Ruth Ann Schubacker