Options

Problem with Google Map

Adriano61Adriano61 Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
edited July 15, 2008 in SmugMug Support
It was easy enough to set my /map page.
I have only one problem: The map is covering just partially the block and it is not working properly.
I saw this problem already reprted by somebody but no solution was offered at the time and I can't retrive the thread.

The page is working properly if the map is displayed also in the main page (not including in the CSS code: .homepage #mapBox {display: none;} ); this is my present setting.

I tried to change order in the display command or the position of the js but no effect on my issue.

adrianomongini.smugmug.com/map

I think there is another piece of code that is interfering but I can't find it (or it is a bug!).
I have finished my resources investigating it so I have to ask help to you guys!

Comments

• Options
    richWrichW Registered Users Posts: 941 Major grins
    edited July 15, 2008
    Adriano61 wrote:
    It was easy enough to set my /map page.
    I have only one problem: The map is covering just partially the block and it is not working properly.
    I saw this problem already reprted by somebody but no solution was offered at the time and I can't retrive the thread.

The page is working properly if the map is displayed also in the main page (not including in the CSS code: .homepage #mapBox {display: none;} ); this is my present setting.

I tried to change order in the display command or the position of the js but no effect on my issue.

adrianomongini.smugmug.com/map

I think there is another piece of code that is interfering but I can't find it (or it is a bug!).
    I have finished my resources investigating it so I have to ask help to you guys!
    Answered you over here :)http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?p=873545#post873545