First Time on a Horse

JthmeffyJthmeffy Registered Users Posts: 48 Big grins
edited July 7, 2008 in People
img5171pppep4.jpg

CC welcome and appreciated
Current Equipment: Canon EOS 5D Mark II, Canon EF 28 - 135 mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM / Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM / Canon EF 50mm f1.4 USM
Coming Soon: Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L IS USM / Canon Speedlite 430EX II / Good Tripod (Hopefully a Manfrotto with a ballhead)

Comments

• DonRicklinDonRicklin Registered Users Posts: 5,551 Major grins
    edited July 6, 2008
    THe boy less centered, like up right, and more of the horses face, would be nice.

Don
    Don Ricklin - Gear: Canon EOS 5D Mark III, was Pentax K7
    'I was older then, I'm younger than that now' ....
    My Blog | Q+ | Moderator, Lightroom Forums | My Amateur Smugmug Stuff | My Blurb book Rust and Whimsy. More Rust , FaceBook
  • ladytxladytx Registered Users Posts: 814 Major grins
    edited July 6, 2008
    Very nice color. He looks like he's not quite sure about the whole thing. I agree with him. Those horses feel awfully big and powerful when you get on them. I think I would have liked to have seen the horses face also.
    LadyTX
  • JthmeffyJthmeffy Registered Users Posts: 48 Big grins
    edited July 6, 2008
    i woulda loved that :(

unfortunately, there were about 10 people around the horse, and I just snapped this off trying to get him without getting someones head in the bottom of the frame.. I agree he is way to centered. I tried to get him to pose for me, but he wasn't having it.. I'm lucky I got this shot lol
    Current Equipment: Canon EOS 5D Mark II, Canon EF 28 - 135 mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM / Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM / Canon EF 50mm f1.4 USM
    Coming Soon: Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L IS USM / Canon Speedlite 430EX II / Good Tripod (Hopefully a Manfrotto with a ballhead)
  • DonRicklinDonRicklin Registered Users Posts: 5,551 Major grins
    edited July 6, 2008
    Jthmeffy wrote:
    i woulda loved that :(

unfortunately, there were about 10 people around the horse, and I just snapped this off trying to get him without getting someones head in the bottom of the frame.. I agree he is way to centered. I tried to get him to pose for me, but he wasn't having it.. I'm lucky I got this shot lol
    Yeah, I just noticed the person's face poking in, hiding the horse's right ear.

Tuff shooting then.ne_nau.gif

Don
    Don Ricklin - Gear: Canon EOS 5D Mark III, was Pentax K7
    'I was older then, I'm younger than that now' ....
    My Blog | Q+ | Moderator, Lightroom Forums | My Amateur Smugmug Stuff | My Blurb book Rust and Whimsy. More Rust , FaceBook
  • JthmeffyJthmeffy Registered Users Posts: 48 Big grins
    edited July 6, 2008
    DonRicklin wrote:
    Yeah, I just notice the persons face poking in hiding the horse's right ear.

Tuff shooting then.ne_nau.gif

Don
    BAH! i didnt even see that
  • cmorganphotographycmorganphotography Registered Users Posts: 980 Major grins
    edited July 7, 2008
    He looks nnnnnnervous! Mysterious hand, lower right... Nice capture!