Options

Some quick shots from Leah today.

dragon300zxdragon300zx Registered Users Posts: 2,575 Major grins
edited April 20, 2005 in People
I have tons more (242 total) so these are only a few of the ones I like. Theres at least 50-75 that I like if not more. How to choose the best :dunno ? What do you guys think of these ones.

leah1small.jpg
leah2small.jpg
leah3small.jpg
leah4small.jpg
leah5small.jpg
leah6small.jpg
leah7small.jpg
leah8small.jpg
leah9small.jpg
leah10small.jpg
leah11small.jpg

Leah is the daughter of a good friend of Avery one of the models I like working with. She wants to try to get into modeling and this was her first shoot. I think things went pretty good (other than that she looks like she could be one of my ex's little sister, which was disturbing).
Everyone Has A Photographic Memory. Some Just Do Not Have Film.
www.zxstudios.com
http://creativedragonstudios.smugmug.com

Comments

• Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited April 17, 2005
    with that kind of lack of shyness in front of a camera, I'm sure this young lady will do fine. Only comment I have, I know your previous model work was in a studio so that might explain it, but there's a lot of blown highlights in these shots. Maybe you were going for that, but with her fair skin, you may have lost some detail too.
    ne_nau.gif
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• Options
    edited April 17, 2005
    First outdoor shoot. I will see what I can do in post. Next session with her will be in a studio (figured for the first shoot she would be more relaxed at a place she liked).
    www.zxstudios.com
  • Options
    binghottbinghott Registered Users Posts: 1,075 Major grins
    edited April 17, 2005
    i really like the first shot, that blue shirt adds a nice pop to the picture
  • Options
    LellsLells Registered Users Posts: 28 Big grins
    edited April 20, 2005
    binghott wrote:
    i really like the first shot, that blue shirt adds a nice pop to the picture
    I think the last shot could look good in black & white?
  • Options
    KevinKalKevinKal Registered Users Posts: 246 Major grins
    edited April 20, 2005
    Great Photosa
    Dragon,

Shots 7, 8, 9 are winners - very captivating shots indeed. This young lady has a career in modeling in her future if she wants it, and your shots are worthy of a her first portfolio.

Kevin K.
  • Options
    DavidoffDavidoff Registered Users Posts: 409 Major grins
    edited April 20, 2005
    hope you don't mind
    modeledit.jpg

Well, great shots, lovely model, simple but attention grabing clothing, good, warm , not over the top makeup, I'm not a pro, but I'm saying what I think. There are slight exposure problems, but nothing our friend photoshop can't fix. I'd rather see her in a more interesting background than in a studio tough. Best of luck for both of you
  • Options
    edited April 20, 2005
    I'm sorry but I don't like how read her cheeks are in that. It's not what her complexion is like. I readjusted the exposure on this (I shot it in raw I just overexposed to brighten her face).

leah2asmall.jpg

as compared to
    leah2small.jpg
    www.zxstudios.com