I missed the boat...

TentacionTentacion Registered Users Posts: 940 Major grins
edited July 10, 2008 in The Dgrin Challenges
Sorry I missed entering my entries....but these were a few I was considering..

Good Luck to all that entered...See ya on the next round.....

Donna

(PS: Hope everyone had a Great Holiday Weekend)

327249731_P79vN-M.jpg

327249772_MiWzN-M.jpg

327249787_hTDWN-M.jpg
You're only as good as your next photo....
One day, I started writing, not knowing that I had chained myself for life to a noble but merciless master. When God hands you a gift, he also hands you a whip; and the whip is intended solely for self-flagellation...I'm here alone in my dark madness, all by myself with my deck of cards --- and, of course, the whip God gave me." Truman Capote

Comments

• richterslrichtersl Registered Users Posts: 3,322 Major grins
    edited July 7, 2008
    What a pity you were late! Those shots are lovely. Now you just gotta gear up for the next challenge. :D
  • TentacionTentacion Registered Users Posts: 940 Major grins
    edited July 8, 2008
    Thanks Linda. These were my rough images...I did a little tweaking and posted them in my gallery. Hey why waste them eh? lol .

Good luck on your entry...as you know I am a BIG musician fan..lol
    One day, I started writing, not knowing that I had chained myself for life to a noble but merciless master. When God hands you a gift, he also hands you a whip; and the whip is intended solely for self-flagellation...I'm here alone in my dark madness, all by myself with my deck of cards --- and, of course, the whip God gave me." Truman Capote
  • richterslrichtersl Registered Users Posts: 3,322 Major grins
    edited July 9, 2008
    Thanks, Donna. Didn't know you were also a music fan. You're also a tech writer, right? mwink.gif
    edited July 9, 2008
    Hey Linda...Sure thing...Music tames the wild beast..Laughing.gif.

Yup a tech writer too in aviation.

check out some of my photos in my Music World gallery in my smug gallery.

We just did a big commerative shoot on Las Olas for a lot of musicians "A Great Day In Las Olas" ( a mimic of the historical shoot by Kane of a Great Day In Harlem.) that graced that stage at O'Hara's Jazz Cafe, it was their 19th anniversary, and unfortunately now they have been told they have to relocate as the hotel wants that block back...LOTS of business' are quite upset.

http://dpstudios.smugmug.com/Main%20Gallery

Best Wishes,
    Donna
  • GreensquaredGreensquared Registered Users Posts: 2,115 Major grins
    edited July 10, 2008
    Hi Donna,

I've tried looking at your images several times, but all I see are red x's.

Emily
    Emily
    Psalm 62:5-6

edited July 10, 2008
    Hiya Emily:

I don't know what to say, are they the photos in my gallery?? Did you click on the link?

They appear to be showing up fine...have you cleared your IE browser of temp files and delete cookies? I had to do that too.

here is the link..I'll type it instead of inserting a link.

www.dpstudios.smugmug.com

Peace and Regards
    Donna