A Day At The Beach

idoteechidoteech Registered Users Posts: 145 Major grins
edited July 8, 2008 in People
Did my sis family pics at the beach the other day. This is the 10 x 20 collage I put together for them. C&C welcomed.

327399948_xXNWM-M.jpg

Comments

• nicoleshillidaynicoleshilliday Registered Users Posts: 549 Major grins
    edited July 7, 2008
    Cute family!

If i were you, i would flip one of the pictures on the left. It is almost the same pose and i find that my eye goes to that side and not the middle. Also, i would do a tighter crop on the middle photo IMO. :D
    Nicole
    D3, and other Nikon goodies
    Shilliday Photography
    Blog
    Facebook
  • jeffreaux2jeffreaux2 Registered Users Posts: 4,762 Major grins
    edited July 7, 2008
    Hey Neighbor!!

These are great. I think they might could use a little more ooomph...or "pop".....but they look really nice. Biloxi? Gulf Shores?

Anyway......if you are lucky, Agnieszka will give you a comment. She is a natural at this.

Completely off topic, but This might interest you!
  • joshhuntnmjoshhuntnm Registered Users Posts: 1,924 Major grins
    edited July 7, 2008
    hope this is ok, I did a quick color balance assuming the sand is white and this is what I got. I'd think the sand would be a little in the eggshell color, so it might need to go that way even more.

327581917_CStvF-M.jpg
  • idoteechidoteech Registered Users Posts: 145 Major grins
    edited July 8, 2008
    Thanks for the comments. Josh, did you just do a color balance? It looks great.

Jeff, it's Sandestin. They live there. We went to visit for the 4th. It's a beautiful place. We just did them at the wrong time of day...was extremely hard to keep them from squinting. I told them 7, but they had some other things to do.

Thanks again.
  • HostVHostV Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
    edited July 8, 2008
    Great family here as well as great photo.
  • joshhuntnmjoshhuntnm Registered Users Posts: 1,924 Major grins
    edited July 8, 2008
    color balance and a slight bit of brightening using levels. I find that shots on sand tend to underexpose the skin tones. I try to get the skin right and let the rest do what it will.