Options

Keeping An Eye On Me

DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
edited July 8, 2008 in Other Cool Shots
I took this awhile ago, but thought I would post it since I thought it was kinda neat. This bird just kept looking at me and wouldn't move. Made me think of the movie -- The Birds :rofl

327638393_DcWPD-L.jpg

Comments

• Options
    PantherPanther Registered Users Posts: 3,658 Major grins
    edited July 7, 2008
    Howdy Mary Kim,

Neat shot, well seen and captured.

I really like the sharpness of the eye and the general feeling of the image.

Very nicely done.
    Take care,

Craig

Burleson, Texas
  • Options
    black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,322 Major grins
    edited July 7, 2008
    Very neat shot, Mary. I find I can't take my eye off the bird. If it were a more colorful bird I don't think it would have the same impact. The bird being black enhances the feeling of drama. There's almost a sinister undertone to the image, even a little spooky.

Tom
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • Options
    edited July 8, 2008
    Panther wrote:
    Howdy Mary Kim,

Neat shot, well seen and captured.

I really like the sharpness of the eye and the general feeling of the image.

Very nicely done.

I know the bird/feeder is centered in the photo, but I still thought it worked ok...hoping the yellow eye took away from that "centered look "
  • Options
    tleetlee Registered Users Posts: 1,090 Major grins
    edited July 8, 2008
    Very neat shot, Mary. I find I can't take my eye off the bird. If it were a more colorful bird I don't think it would have the same impact. The bird being black enhances the feeling of drama. There's almost a sinister undertone to the image, even a little spooky.

Tom

15524779-Ti.gif

T :D

www.studioTphotos.com

"Each day comes bearing its own gifts. Untie the ribbons."
    ----Ruth Ann Schubacker
  • Options
    edited July 8, 2008
    Thank you Tom and tlee --- the eye really is kinda creepy. Just a cold stare.