Gallery Views - Traditional to Slideshow

DJTDJT Registered Users Posts: 353 Major grins
edited July 8, 2008 in SmugMug Support
My wife just called me from home and said i had some captions wrong on my Vietnam 2008 Gallery 3. I gave someone credit for the picture instead of her...

But anyhow, I went to change it and ALL my galleries are in SLIDESHOW format.

I was just on my site before I had lunch and everything was "normal" - 1 hour later and everything is in slideshow.

Either -
What changed at Smugmug OR What did I click on to change everything on my site?

Then.... how do I change it back besides going into every gallery to fix it. I changed Vietnam 2008 Gallery 3 back to the thumbs with med picture.

thanks..... i'm just :scratch :huh eh? right now.

-david

Comments

• AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,013 Major grins
    edited July 8, 2008
    DJT wrote:
    My wife just called me from home and said i had some captions wrong on my Vietnam 2008 Gallery 3. I gave someone credit for the picture instead of her...

But anyhow, I went to change it and ALL my galleries are in SLIDESHOW format.

I was just on my site before I had lunch and everything was "normal" - 1 hour later and everything is in slideshow.

Either -
    What changed at Smugmug OR What did I click on to change everything on my site?

Then.... how do I change it back besides going into every gallery to fix it. I changed Vietnam 2008 Gallery 3 back to the thumbs with med picture.

thanks..... i'm just headscratch.gifeek7.gif eh? right now.

-david
    Sounds like you have a cookie that didn't update correctly. Delete the
    Smugmug cookies and it should be back to normal.
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • DJTDJT Registered Users Posts: 353 Major grins
    edited July 8, 2008
    Alright....... my computer has a ghost or something.

Everythings fine now. headscratch.gif

Andy! you can delete this thread since things seem to be normal on ALL my galleries. I think I need a computer break.
  • DJTDJT Registered Users Posts: 353 Major grins
    edited July 8, 2008
    Allen wrote:
    Sounds like you have a cookie that didn't update correctly. Delete the
    Smugmug cookies and it should be back to normal.

Thanks Allen!

I didn't even have to delete my cookies yet. It came back when I opened a new window the 8th time. Then a storm came and knocked out the broadban for 45minutes or longer.