Options

Greeting Cards

DJTDJT Registered Users Posts: 353 Major grins
edited July 16, 2008 in SmugMug Support
Decided to play with the Greeting Card feature on my account. Just getting ready for Christmas time early when the wife will want to use this, as I usually take weeks to get something done.

I click on "Catagories" below the photo and nothing happens. Isn't there suppose to be a dropdown?

I've tried this from Home last night and now from my computer at work.
Thus far all other smugmug tools work.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated and will help me get BIG hugs from the wife if I can pull this off by Christmas.

thanks!
david

Comments

• Options
    gluwatergluwater Registered Users Posts: 3,599 Major grins
    edited July 9, 2008
    DJT wrote:
    Decided to play with the Greeting Card feature on my account. Just getting ready for Christmas time early when the wife will want to use this, as I usually take weeks to get something done.

I click on "Catagories" below the photo and nothing happens. Isn't there suppose to be a dropdown?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated and will help me get BIG hugs from the wife if I can pull this off by Christmas.

thanks!
    david
    Hey David I replied to your Help Desk e-mail. Make sure you're Flash is up to date and if you have any further problems e-mail us back.
    Nick
    Nick
    SmugMug Technical Account Manager
    Travel = good. Woo, shooting!
    nickwphoto
  • Options
    edited July 10, 2008
    I click the "Agree and download" for my update for Adobe Flash. All it does is refresh that page. All other browsers are closed as suggested. anyone have any idea?
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited July 10, 2008
    DJT wrote:

thanks!
    david
    You will be able to.. right now the card-in-ator is bugged. It's fixed internally, awaiting a push. Hang in there and sorry :(
  • Options
    edited July 10, 2008
    Andy wrote:
    You will be able to.. right now the card-in-ator is bugged. It's fixed internally, awaiting a push. Hang in there and sorry :(

Laughing.gif.... thanks!

How come I always post problems that are bugged at the moment? headscratch.gif

Oh wait... my nickname use to be "bug" rolleyes1.gif
  • Options
    edited July 16, 2008
    An update to my Flash issue. Even if the Cards are having a problem it won't fix my problem. My problem is due to a Registry fix.

A damaged Windows system registry or incorrect permissions in the registry may prevent Flash Player from installing or registering correctly.

Since their solution didn't fix it, I'm thinking uninstalling flash and then reinstalling it should do the trick?

Also, Flash seems to work fine in FF3. I could just switch browsers.