My friend Sebastian

AlexIsAlexIs Registered Users Posts: 36 Big grins
edited April 18, 2005 in People
Hi virtual friends!

Time for an entertaining story! I usually carry a camera (often my Sony V1 - :super of a camera). With this shot I was aiming for my friend Raoul in the foreground. I had no idea that it was my friend Sebastian who was sitting in his well known pose in the background. I was very lucky to have caught him this way (however I did not see him any other way that night), because shortly after, while we started dancing, he dissapeared further in the background and journeyed back home by foot (15 km!). Nice walk Sebastian!

PS The picture is a (rather bad) snapshot and I hope I am excused for that. Next time I will post a good picture, that is a promise, my friends.

Comments

• Judas BricotJudas Bricot Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited April 18, 2005
    Hello, despite my stupid pseudonym, let's be honest: I am the one and only Raoul with the nice jungle hat on the foreground, my friend AlexIs is talking about. Raoul Thenoklikas, to be complete, and I say 'no' to abortion and psychiatric self-fulfilling prophecy-methods. Whatever that means.

To complete the picture and the story, dear AlexIs and virtual friends, about Sebastian, our alcoholic friend in the background who used to be a fervent non-drinker: his mum discovered this pic (published in The Sun, August 11th, 2002) carefully hidden under Sebastian's pillow, and had a big argument with her eldest sun. About responsability, about her husband (Sebastian's father) who killed himself drinking too much booze, about life and its values, about Sebastian and his future.

Sebastian was in shock. That innocent picture, Seb drinking and his mummy discovering it, changed his life. Sebastian is following his father's steps right now and the doctors say his alcohol addiction has reached the point of no return. So please enjoy Sebastian, when he was still young and innocent.

Seb, wherever you are, in hospital or in jail (according to yesterday's newspaper), you're still one of us. We love ya, man.

Greetings,
    Raoul Thenoklikas
    aka Judas Bricot