Options

Belmont Jetty

Steve LearSteve Lear Registered Users Posts: 52 Big grins
edited April 7, 2004 in Landscapes
I am fumbling my way through the process of posting a couple of shots, if they get to the site in one piece I would really appreciate some some feedback.
I took these yesterday with my Nikon D100 at about 1/8 sec @ f4 200asa.
Dumb luck that they turned out as well as they did.

This image is clear on my PC. Why when I look at it on the site does it look so fuzzy?

For some reason I can only get one shot on. The other will follow.
Cheers!

Comments

• Options
    cletuscletus Registered Users Posts: 1,930 Major grins
    edited April 7, 2004
    Steve Lear wrote:
    This image is clear on my PC. Why when I look at it on the site does it look so fuzzy?
    I don't know what program you're using, but In Photoshop when you do a Save for Web (or if you do a Save Optimized in ImageReady) to create a jpeg there is a blur adjustment. Maybe that is set really high??? ne_nau.gif

If you want to be able to post more than one photo at a time, you have to have the photos accessible via the web. A lot of us here use smugmug to host our photos. Here is a thread with all the details!

-Eric
  • Options
    peachmaanpeachmaan Registered Users Posts: 104 Major grins
    edited April 7, 2004
    cletus wrote:
    I don't know what program you're using, but In Photoshop when you do a Save for Web (or if you do a Save Optimized in ImageReady) to create a jpeg there is a blur adjustment. Maybe that is set really high??? ne_nau.gif

If you want to be able to post more than one photo at a time, you have to have the photos accessible via the web. A lot of us here use smugmug to host our photos. Here is a thread with all the details!

-Eric

And if you are using another progr. try to save them with the gradual/staggered/progressive (whatchamacallit) display for Jpeg picts option on ...
    (my english is starting to suck...been to long in germany...I am even running progs now in german eek7.gif /not to mention that I started 2 think in german too)-->sooo this might not help you at all??
  • Options
    Steve LearSteve Lear Registered Users Posts: 52 Big grins
    edited April 7, 2004
    Good advice
    cletus wrote:

-Eric
    Thanks for the words of wisdom, at my stage of the game any info is pure gold.
    It's a steep learningcurve but I think it's starting to leval.
  • Options
    ian408ian408 Administrators Posts: 21,908 moderator
    edited April 7, 2004
    Steve Lear wrote:
    Thanks for the words of wisdom, at my stage of the game any info is pure gold.
    It's a steep learningcurve but I think it's starting to leval.
    Then the smugmug solution is a great idea. It really makes sharing and
    dealing with images easy.

If you do sign up, tell them "cletus sent me"....

Ian
    Moderator Journeys/Sports/Big Picture :: Need some help with dgrin?