Wednesday Night Tease: Lexie

NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
edited July 10, 2008 in People
I know, I dind't post Shade's finals yet... I'm working on it...

But life goes on, had another shoot tonight...

1. Dgrin, meet Lexie: host, reporter, entertainer

329094387_i39PP-L.jpg

2. Nice to have a personal friend-driver-mua:-)

329094261_nMo9W-L.jpg

3. My fairly typical 2-ligth setup for before sunset (sun plays the hair/rim)

329094682_8qWRx-L.jpg

4. And relatively new for me 3-light setup for the after sunset (two in the back, one up front, 3d sunpack is on the left outside the frame)

329094735_SNEPr-L.jpg

Hopefully soon...
"May the f/stop be with you!"

Comments

• evorywareevoryware Registered Users Posts: 1,330 Major grins
    edited July 10, 2008
    :lurk lol3.gif
    Canon 40D : Canon 400D : Canon Elan 7NE : Canon 580EX : 2 x Canon 430EX : Canon 24-70 f2.8L : Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L USM : Canon 28-135mm f/3.5 IS : 18-55mm f/3.5 : 4GB Sandisk Extreme III : 2GB Sandisk Extreme III : 2 x 1GB Sandisk Ultra II : Sekonik L358

dak.smugmug.com
  • urbanariesurbanaries Registered Users Posts: 2,690 Major grins
    edited July 10, 2008
    Love where this is going. Have to say I prefer this styling much to the feathery/drapey stuff of late. She looks fantastic, especially like her funky getup in the last one. Love the outdoor setting, too. thumb.gif
    Canon 5D MkI
    50mm 1.4, 85mm 1.8, 24-70 2.8L, 35mm 1.4L, 135mm f2L
    ST-E2 Transmitter + (3) 580 EXII + radio poppers
  • RhuarcRhuarc Registered Users Posts: 1,464 Major grins
    edited July 10, 2008
    urbanaries wrote:
    Love where this is going. Have to say I prefer this styling much to the feathery/drapey stuff of late. She looks fantastic, especially like her funky getup in the last one. Love the outdoor setting, too. thumb.gif

Have to saI prefer your previous styling of the draperies! LoL, nevertheless, this young lady looks like she was having a lot of fun! Nice work!
  • NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited July 10, 2008
    urbanaries wrote:
    Feathery stuff was originally done for the late "feathered" challenge, but I (and a lot of my modles) seem to get a kick out of it mwink.gifrolleyes1.gif
    Sunset are nice, the only problem is to find a relatively close and easy-to-get-to place without crowds.
    edited July 10, 2008
    Rhuarc wrote:
    Have to saI prefer your previous styling of the draperies! LoL, nevertheless, this young lady looks like she was having a lot of fun! Nice work!
    lol3.gif
    Thanks!
  • cmorganphotographycmorganphotography Registered Users Posts: 980 Major grins
    edited July 10, 2008
    :lurk

Too much popcorn lately. I'm switching to:

:bread or binge.gif or even :hotcake or yummy 10944573-Ti.gif and after that a :cheeburga
    edited July 10, 2008
    :lurk

Too much popcorn lately. I'm switching to:

:bread or binge.gif or even :hotcake or yummy 10944573-Ti.gif and after that a :cheeburga
    There will be one soon! I'm just in a bit of crunch...ne_nau.gif
  • dlplumerdlplumer Registered Users Posts: 8,081 Major grins
    edited July 10, 2008
  • AgnieszkaAgnieszka Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,263 Major grins
    edited July 10, 2008
    I agree, already looking forward to some "funky / 60ies / stylish" photos :D
    edited July 10, 2008
    Agnieszka wrote:
    I agree, already looking forward to some "funky / 60ies / stylish" photos :D
    Laughing.gifrolleyes1.gif
    Please don't have your hopes too high, it was a quickie, less than an hour, just a few looks rolleyes1.gif
  • dogwooddogwood Registered Users Posts: 2,572 Major grins
    edited July 10, 2008
    I'm teased too-- this looks like it's gonna be a good one. Your set-up shots are great!

Portland, Oregon Photographer Pete Springer
    website blog instagram facebook g+

edited July 10, 2008
    dogwood wrote:
    I'm teased too-- this looks like it's gonna be a good one. Your set-up shots are great!
    Thanks, Pete! thumb.gif
    I'm trying to take "setup" shots before each look. Doesn't always happen, sometimes I get carried away, but I'm trying mwink.gifrolleyes1.gif