Vbs

JulieLawsonPhotographyJulieLawsonPhotography Registered Users Posts: 787 Major grins
edited July 14, 2008 in People
Emmalie went to her first Vacation Bible School at a friends church, so of course I had to document. :P
329175156_KBZEW-L.jpg
329174568_yR9Co-L.jpg
one of her friends
329017755_UBATK-L.jpg
329015679_HvcAf-L.jpg
329016780_ds9Lr-L.jpg

Comments

• urbanariesurbanaries Registered Users Posts: 2,690 Major grins
    edited July 10, 2008
    Look at those amazing peepers in the last one!!! Wow. You must have had a big ol' window behind you!

I never find that kind of light. headscratch.gif
    Canon 5D MkI
    50mm 1.4, 85mm 1.8, 24-70 2.8L, 35mm 1.4L, 135mm f2L
    ST-E2 Transmitter + (3) 580 EXII + radio poppers
  • shatchshatch Registered Users Posts: 798 Major grins
    edited July 10, 2008
    Fun series of photos. Love the eyes!!
  • JH-PhotoJH-Photo Registered Users Posts: 27 Big grins
    edited July 10, 2008
    I love really the colors and contrast`s.
    The kiddies have so nice blue eyes and you catch them perfectly. good jobs :-)
    Love those eyes and those photos are just precious! And I'm so jealous of the beautiful light you found in that church. I've never found that kind of light in a church and would almost kill for some of what you have there!
  • JulieLawsonPhotographyJulieLawsonPhotography Registered Users Posts: 787 Major grins
    edited July 10, 2008
    Love those eyes and those photos are just precious! And I'm so jealous of the beautiful light you found in that church. I've never found that kind of light in a church and would almost kill for some of what you have there!

Laughing.gif Lots of windows and the church wasn't very big. I did have to bring my ISO up a tad so had some noise issues. But was pretty please with the results.

Thanks to everyone for the comments.
    :D
  • Scott_QuierScott_Quier Registered Users Posts: 6,524 Major grins
    edited July 10, 2008
    Laughing.gif Lots of windows and the church wasn't very big. I did have to bring my ISO up a tad so had some noise issues. But was pretty please with the results.

Thanks to everyone for the comments.
    :D
    You had noise issues only if you say so. I don't see any in the photos you posted - but then again, I'm not seeing the originals at 100% either. I really don't think you have anything to worry about - noise wise - in these. And, that's typical of well exposed images - noise is less of an issue in well exposed images than some people might at first believe.
  • idoteechidoteech Registered Users Posts: 145 Major grins
    edited July 14, 2008
    Julie,
    These are beautiful! Did you do any post processing? If so, I'd love to get some pointers. I cannot get over the rich color!