Swimming lessons...

Bishop GideonBishop Gideon Registered Users Posts: 23 Big grins
edited July 11, 2008 in People
I titled this one "In Trouble". One of my sons friends was splashing everyone in the pool during lessons, so he had to sit at the edge of the pool and "think" about what he did. I thought it looked like a good shot. No cropping here, just zoomed my lens in and grabbed a quick shot. He didn't like to sit still for long. :)

327764212_EXFf9-L.jpg

Comments

• fire1035fire1035 Registered Users Posts: 208 Major grins
    edited July 10, 2008
    A little to far in for my liking, all of the mussed hair in frame would have completed it methinks.
  • heatherfeatherheatherfeather Registered Users Posts: 2,738 Major grins
    edited July 11, 2008
    It really captures his mood. I like his little pouty face and brooding eyes.
    Way to go spotting it and then catching it.
  • Bishop GideonBishop Gideon Registered Users Posts: 23 Big grins
    edited July 11, 2008
    fire1035 wrote:
    A little to far in for my liking, all of the mussed hair in frame would have completed it methinks.

I wish I had more time to compose the shot a little better. It was one of those "see shot-swing around-take shot quickly-prepare to compose better and take second shot-realize that he moved already" :)

I just really like the look that it conveyed. "I'm in trouble, I wanna get back in the pool, I better look like I'm sad" A couple seconds later and he was smiling again, which ruined the look in my opinion. :)