Options

FS: 20D, L bracket, 100F2, 100F2.8, 70-200 F4IS, 28-105

Jonathan HJonathan H Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
edited July 10, 2008 in House of Canon
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi everybody, I'm pretty new to dGrin but have a long, long history of buying and selling on FM and POTN under the exact same username. I've bought and sold multiple 1-series bodies, L lenses, etc, all with perfect feedback across the board. My cell phone number is available upon request if you'd like to chat prior to making arrangements.

Please E-MAIL me. NO PM's PLEASE!. All the "small print" is at the bottom of my post - please read BEFORE asking questions.

All prices INCLUDE shipping to CONUS and fees. I prefer Google Checkout but will also accept Paypal. Discounts available for paying with a money order. Shipping will either be by USPS Priority Mail or UPS (signature required) for the expensive stuff. If you're interested in trading, please scroll down to the bottom of the page.

I have posted one picture for most of the items, more pictures are HERE: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jonathanhutt/sets/72157606038807886/show/

Cameras and Accessories
Canon 20D - $399
Kirk BL20-DG - $125

Glass
70-200mm F4 IS L - $975
14mm 2.8 Mark 1 L - $1499
100mm F2 - $299
100 F2.8mm macro - $399
28-105mm F3.5-4.5 - $199, now $130

Descriptions

Canon 20D - $399
Just got a 5D and a 40D, so this is out. I'm not the original owner, so no idea on the actuation count. Given the pretty good condition, I'd say about 10K, but that's a GUESS. There is some worn paint under the LCD screen (see pictures). Other than that, it's fantastic. Both LCD screens are unscratched. Includes the box, paperwork, cables, battery, and charger. The strap is included, but pretty worn out. I wouldn't continue to use it. Don't think it's got the original software CD. This is one hell of a price, don't miss out.

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]2648180386_2daf0419d1.jpg[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]

Kirk BL20-DG - $125
Kirk L-bracket for a 20D or 30D with grip. This will also mount on a 40D with grip, but access to the cable ports is a bit hampered. It's possible, but a little annoying. I do NOT have the wrench for this. However, home depot does and will only ask you for about 85 cents for it.

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]2648169564_e9f1fbcddc.jpg[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]

70-200mm F4 IS - $975
Actually BNIB. Lens has never even been unwrapped from the plastic bag it ships with. Date code is UWxxxx. Brand new.

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]2647353703_b0d03a2f25.jpg[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]

14mm 2.8 Mark 1 - $1499
Excellent condition. Glass is unmarked and body/barrel is unmarked as well. Includes box and all original accessories. Beautiful lens, but the 3 days a year I use it don't justify keeping it.

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]2647354665_bed60cf95b.jpg[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]

100mm F2 - $299
Lens is in excellent physical shape, both the barrel and the glass. I do not have the box or papers or anything for it, just the caps. There is some dust and a speck trapped in between the lens elements. I've never noticed any influence on image quality and obviously, nothing is visible in images from the lens. The aforementioned speck is at the top of the lens, right in the middle.

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]2647348119_98011b6698.jpg[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]

100 F2.8mm macro $399
Excellent condition. Comes in original box with warranty card, soft pouch, caps, manual, etc. Legendary sharpness, but I find I'm using my 50mm 2.5 macro much more so this has to go. Only thing worth noting is that the front cap is not very secure.

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]2648169942_7e0b320184.jpg[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]

28-105mm F3.5-4.5 - $199, now $135
In pretty good shape, glass is clear. Used this as a backup for my 24-70L in the studio in case I ever knocked over my tripod... at F11, pretty much every lens looks the same. Body is in good shape. Only have the caps, no other accessories.

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]2647348927_b26cc8f511.jpg

[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Potential Trades[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] 1.4x TC, Dynalite Uni 400JR monolight, Justin Clamp, 580EX Mark 2, SB-24, 16GB iPod touch, and RAM for a 2.66 GHZ mac pro. All trades are on the table and can be adjusted with cash if necessary. Not looking for anything else at this time.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] The Small Print[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] Yes, I'm getting rid of a lot of stuff. I want to free up some cash for some new toys and to fund a trip to South America this August. Prices are FIRM for now. I reserve the right to sell to anyone of my choosing for any reason of my choosing.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] I represent all my items as absolutely carefully as possible and I'm always available for questions, concerns, etc. All items have a 3 day grace period and can be returned for any reason less original shipping provided the items are in the same condition as when shipped. *Insurance is extra and at your discretion, otherwise you assume all risks for damage in transit.* Payments are by Paypal or Google. Checks/MO's accepted on a case-by-case basis. Local pick up is certainly available - Teaneck, NJ 07666. All items from a pet-free, smoke-free home.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] Canada, Australia, and elsewhere: Sure! Established members only though... sorry newbies, but I'm only willing to take on a certain amount of risk. All payments to be made via Paypal or wire transfer (you are responsible for fees). Please ask me for a new shipping quote before sending money.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] ***DON'T FORGET - E-MAIL ONLY. NO PM's PLEASE!!![/FONT]