Options

FS: Induro tripod, Apple 23" display, softboxes and grids,

Jonathan HJonathan H Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
edited July 10, 2008 in The Kitchen Sink
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi everybody, I'm pretty new to dGrin but have a long, long history of buying and selling on FM and POTN under the exact same username. I've bought and sold multiple 1-series bodies, L lenses, etc, all with perfect feedback across the board. My cell phone number is available upon request if you'd like to chat prior to making arrangements.

Please E-MAIL me. NO PM's PLEASE!. All the "small print" is at the bottom of my post - please read BEFORE asking questions.

All prices INCLUDE shipping to CONUS and fees. I prefer Google Checkout but will also accept Paypal. Discounts available for paying with a money order. Shipping will either be by USPS Priority Mail or UPS (signature required) for the expensive stuff. If you're interested in trading, please scroll down to the bottom of the page.

I have posted one picture for most of the items, more pictures are HERE: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jonatha...38807886/show/
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]
Induro C313 Carbon Fiber tripod - $510, now $499
AlienBees ZRM-1 Ring Flash $289
Apple 23" Cinema Display - $625, now $610
Photoflex Softbox Silverdome FV Large 36" x 48" (A) - $195
Photoflex Softbox Silverdome FV Large 36" x 48" (B) - $165
Two 7" grids (10 and 40 degs) - $58
48" Lightstand or Tripod bag - $39

Descriptions

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Induro C313 Carbon Fiber tripod - $510, now $499
Actually BNIB. Never even removed from its plastic wrapper. Got it in the mail, took one look at it, and realized it's too large for my needs. My longest lens is only a 70-200. Includes everything. $540 plus shipping from B&H. This includes a blank warranty card... send it in with your name on it for a 5 year warranty, no receipt needed. Best for the midrange to long tele's... 300 2.8, 500 F4, etc. It is SOLID.

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]2647353421_e433ddec32.jpg[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]

AlienBees ZRM-1 Ring Flash $289
Bought this direct from AB only a couple weeks ago. It's pretty much brand new. Used on exactly 2 shoots, maybe 250 pops on it. Never used the modeling lamps at all. I know I can return this, just wanted to see if anyone here wanted it first. Call it my good turn for the week, lol. Please note, this is NOT the ABR 300WS ring flash with a built in capacitor. This is the 2400WS version that can ONLY be used with a Zeus or Dynalite pack. Includes everything as though you bought factory direct. You'll save about 10% buying here. If no one's interested, back off to AB! For pictures, see www.alienbees.com - it looks the same.

Apple 23" Cinema Display - $625, now $610
About 2 years old. Will ship in the original box. No manual included, but otherwise everything is all there. No dead or stuck pixels. The older displays are actually better than the newer ones. I have another 6 month old display which already has several stuck pixels. Word on the street is Apple changed the source of their panels and the newer ones aren't quite up to snuff. Don't really want to sell it, but I've already got 3 in my studio.... kind of overkill at this point.

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]2538737483_c046df8d07.jpg[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]

Photoflex Softbox Silverdome FV Large 36" x 48" (A) - $195
Normally $290 plus tax/shipping at retail. Usable for hotlights or strobes. Includes the circle mask for perfect circular catchlights, and the strip mask for rectangular catchlights or controlling light spill, normally another $25 each. Also includes the Photoflex carry bag. Interior silver lining is a little worn, but has no measurable effect on light output, guaranteed. There is a 3" tear in the front diffusion screen. If you use a mask, the tear is hidden. If you have a needle and white thread, the tear can be fixed in about 7 minutes. If you prefer to shoot and not sweat the small stuff, you'll never be bothered by the tear at all. I will also include a free extra pole in case you ever damage one of the original 4. Please note, you NEED the specific speed ring to mount all these softboxes to any brand of lights. Here is this softbox at Calumet: http://www.calumetphoto.com/item/LT1002/ Pictured with circle mask:

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]2537432548_cc84482f20.jpg[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]

Photoflex Softbox Silverdome FV Large 36" x 48" (B) - $165
Same info as above, but no bag or masks, but no tear in the front screen either. Also has a small (about 3/4" long) burn mark in one corner from touching a hot modeling lamp. Sealed/fixed with silicone... good as new.

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]2537432350_64e648a088.jpg[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]

Two 7" grids (10 and 40 degs) - $58
I think these are Dynalite brand, but not sure - could be AB's as well. One or two (out of the several hundred) of the tiny "honeycomb" cells inside are a little deformed. You couldn't tell the difference in the light output if you tried all night long. These should fit any 7" reflectors including Alienbees. No pictures really necessary. Sold as a set only.

48" Lightstand or Tripod bag - $39
Nearly new, just don't have any use for it. Pictured holding an Impact 13' air cushioned stand, a Bogen 9' kit stand, and a rolled up Chimera 3'x4' softbox. Still has a bit of room for something else... 2 umbrellas probably. Alternatively, it can hold two of the Impact 13' stands as long as you orient them in different directions, with room remaining for some umbrellas or a tightly rolled softbox. Ends are padded/reinforced. There are plastic studs along the bottom. Material is heavy cordura nylon.

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]2648186964_7bb3303f67.jpg[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]

[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] The Small Print[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] Yes, I'm getting rid of a lot of stuff. I want to free up some cash for some new toys and to fund a trip to South America this August. Prices are FIRM for now. I reserve the right to sell to anyone of my choosing for any reason of my choosing.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] I represent all my items as absolutely carefully as possible and I'm always available for questions, concerns, etc. All items have a 3 day grace period and can be returned for any reason less original shipping provided the items are in the same condition as when shipped. *Insurance is extra and at your discretion, otherwise you assume all risks for damage in transit.* Payments are by Paypal or Google. Checks/MO's accepted on a case-by-case basis. Local pick up is certainly available - Teaneck, NJ 07666. All items from a pet-free, smoke-free home.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] Canada, Australia, and elsewhere: Sure! Established members only though... sorry newbies, but I'm only willing to take on a certain amount of risk. All payments to be made via Paypal or wire transfer (you are responsible for fees). Please ask me for a new shipping quote before sending money.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] ***DON'T FORGET - E-MAIL ONLY. NO PM's PLEASE!!![/FONT]