Orders not showing up after making an order

TonyStewartTonyStewart Registered Users Posts: 133 Major grins
edited July 11, 2008 in SmugMug Support
Question. If I set the profit to zero on an image in my gallery will it show up in the email I get sent as an owner as a sale even if I do not make a profit. Because in my opinion it should just to show a sale was made.

I was testing some sales from a gallery I set up and may have set tiny profits on 3 sizes and no profit on one. I bought 4 prints, a 10x10 lustre and gloss and a 20x20 lustre and Gloss. The process was very smooth and I was quite impressed with the otherall checkout facility so great work there.

However, I got two emails one as a customer and one as the pro site owner. The customer email correctly showed me the 4 purchases I made including postage. The Pro Site email only showed me 3 purchases. I am assuming that smugmug is not including any image in my pro email where there was no profit. Is this the case?

Note my account says 3 sales and x profit. When there were 4 sales and x profit. The profit is irrelevant the fact is there were 4 sales.

Personally I would want to know about all orders whether there was a profit or not.

Please advise. Thanks!

Comments

• rcarrrcarr Registered Users Posts: 8 Beginner grinner
    edited July 11, 2008
    Question. If I set the profit to zero on an image in my gallery will it show up in the email I get sent as an owner as a sale even if I do not make a profit. Because in my opinion it should just to show a sale was made.

I was testing some sales from a gallery I set up and may have set tiny profits on 3 sizes and no profit on one. I bought 4 prints, a 10x10 lustre and gloss and a 20x20 lustre and Gloss. The process was very smooth and I was quite impressed with the otherall checkout facility so great work there.

However, I got two emails one as a customer and one as the pro site owner. The customer email correctly showed me the 4 purchases I made including postage. The Pro Site email only showed me 3 purchases. I am assuming that smugmug is not including any image in my pro email where there was no profit. Is this the case?

Note my account says 3 sales and x profit. When there were 4 sales and x profit. The profit is irrelevant the fact is there were 4 sales.

Personally I would want to know about all orders whether there was a profit or not.

Please advise. Thanks!

you have to have at least a penny profit in order to get the email...
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited July 11, 2008
    rcarr wrote:
    you have to have at least a penny profit in order to get the email...
    nod.gif, like we say here: http://www.smugmug.com/help/print-pricing

Hope this helps!
  • TonyStewartTonyStewart Registered Users Posts: 133 Major grins
    edited July 11, 2008
    fair enough. Although to me it would make more sense to just show it as a sale whether there was a profit or not.

ta