Problems with BIO

adamolszanskiadamolszanski Registered Users Posts: 17 Big grins
edited July 11, 2008 in SmugMug Support
Hello,

I have a problem with my BIO section. More precisely it simply cannot be edited. When I press button EDIT next to the bio section ( I wanted to make slideshow for my webpage) the white blank field does no appear and instead of that the name "galleries" goes up! I really don't know what to do it that case ... one more thing. Now there is NO word "galleries" on my home page.

I was trying o prepare slideshow, I made it, them I canceled it and uploaded regular photo to my bio ... simply in order to check which layout would fit me the best. But then something went wrong ... and now I cannot edit my BIO.

My account is: http://artderien.smugmug.com/

Thanks in advance for your help.

Adam

Comments

• AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,013 Major grins
    edited July 11, 2008
    Hello,

I have a problem with my BIO section. More precisely it simply cannot be edited. When I press button EDIT next to the bio section ( I wanted to make slideshow for my webpage) the white blank field does no appear and instead of that the name "galleries" goes up! I really don't know what to do it that case ... one more thing. Now there is NO word "galleries" on my home page.

I was trying o prepare slideshow, I made it, them I canceled it and uploaded regular photo to my bio ... simply in order to check which layout would fit me the best. But then something went wrong ... and now I cannot edit my BIO.

My account is: http://artderien.smugmug.com/

Thanks in advance for your help.

Adam
    Go into your control panel udner the settings tab. In the middle of one line is
    this. Bio: change You can edit it there.
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • adamolszanskiadamolszanski Registered Users Posts: 17 Big grins
    edited July 11, 2008
    Allen wrote:
    Go into your control panel udner the settings tab. In the middle of one line is
    this. Bio: change You can edit it there.

Allen it works !!!! Thanks so much. Cheers from Poland