Changing one parameter but for all galleries??

dgentiledgentile Registered Users Posts: 84 Big grins
edited July 12, 2008 in SmugMug Support
Is there any way to just modify one of the customize-parameters for all galleries??

I would like to change the "Viewer Style" to SmugMug by default for all the galleries (but two, but these I can change back manually)... however, when I save a set of settings and apply that to all galleries it will also set things like sorting and stuff (or does it not?? )

thanks

daniel
Daniel Gentile Photography:www.dgentile.net

Comments

• gluwatergluwater Registered Users Posts: 3,599 Major grins
    edited July 12, 2008
    dgentile wrote:
    Is there any way to just modify one of the customize-parameters for all galleries??

I would like to change the "Viewer Style" to SmugMug by default for all the galleries (but two, but these I can change back manually)... however, when I save a set of settings and apply that to all galleries it will also set things like sorting and stuff (or does it not?? )

thanks

daniel
    What you're looking for is Gallery Quick Settings. You can set one up and apply it to as many or few of your galleries as you'd like.
    Nick
    SmugMug Technical Account Manager
    Travel = good. Woo, shooting!
    nickwphoto
  • dgentiledgentile Registered Users Posts: 84 Big grins
    edited July 12, 2008
    gluwater wrote:
    What you're looking for is Gallery Quick Settings. You can set one up and apply it to as many or few of your galleries as you'd like.

Nick,

thanks, but this is not what I was looking for... I have been using Quick Settings quite a bit, but as far as I can tell if I apply a Quick-Settings "Setup" to another gallery it will change all settings (except gallery title, description, keywords, category, subcategory, or theme)... thus it is not the correct "tool" if I only want to change one single paramater throughout all galleries, without messing with the rest like sorting and such...

or is there a way to apply only one setting (Viewer Style)??
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited July 12, 2008
    It's actually being looked at, this whole idea you're on... hang in there and let's see what {JT} comes up with, k?
  • dgentiledgentile Registered Users Posts: 84 Big grins
    edited July 12, 2008
    Andy wrote:
    It's actually being looked at, this whole idea you're on... hang in there and let's see what {JT} comes up with, k?

no problem ;) thanks...

that would be an amazing feature...