Tatyana

rhommelrhommel Registered Users Posts: 306 Major grins
edited July 21, 2008 in People
I had a really good day today... I had a successful shoot with Tatyana and then a little BBQ get together with the family!!

Here's Tatyana.. I am so tired that I was only able to edit these 2 photos.. I think my make-up artist for today did a very good job with Tatyana that I only had to do some very minor editing! I hope you like them :)

note: You can see me on the first image.. Just look at her eyes!

tat01.jpg

tat02.jpg

Comments

• cmorganphotographycmorganphotography Registered Users Posts: 980 Major grins
    edited July 14, 2008
    Cool processing and very nice approach. I wish she had used some copper orange or teal blue shadow on her lids to really POP those Cleo eyes! She looks like a statue, is that what you were going for? A breathing statue with a golen sheen cuz if you were then bowdown.gifclap.gif
  • rhommelrhommel Registered Users Posts: 306 Major grins
    edited July 14, 2008
    Cool processing and very nice approach. I wish she had used some copper orange or teal blue shadow on her lids to really POP those Cleo eyes! She looks like a statue, is that what you were going for? A breathing statue with a golen sheen cuz if you were then bowdown.gifclap.gif

exactly what i was going for... :)

thanks!
  • NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited July 14, 2008
    Nice portraits, solid makeup! thumb.gif
    "May the f/stop be with you!"
  • cmorganphotographycmorganphotography Registered Users Posts: 980 Major grins
    edited July 14, 2008
    I think the first image has so many places it can go. With filters and PS effects you can get a lot of mileage out of that one. There's just so much about it that's just c'est magnifique! I'd like to see some play with it. Like the saran wrap or the watercolour or the Manet-impressionist stuff.
    edited July 20, 2008
    here are some more photos of her

tat003.jpg

tat005.jpg
  • evorywareevoryware Registered Users Posts: 1,330 Major grins
    edited July 20, 2008
    Lol. Looks like a different woman! Is that clamshell lighting in #1?
    Canon 40D : Canon 400D : Canon Elan 7NE : Canon 580EX : 2 x Canon 430EX : Canon 24-70 f2.8L : Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L USM : Canon 28-135mm f/3.5 IS : 18-55mm f/3.5 : 4GB Sandisk Extreme III : 2GB Sandisk Extreme III : 2 x 1GB Sandisk Ultra II : Sekonik L358

dak.smugmug.com
  • NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited July 20, 2008
    evoryware wrote:
    Lol. Looks like a different woman! Is that clamshell lighting in #1?
    Looks like it, softbox on top, reflector on bottom.

Nice shot with the mirror!thumb.gif
    "May the f/stop be with you!"
  • evorywareevoryware Registered Users Posts: 1,330 Major grins
    edited July 20, 2008
    cool. I'm learning.
    Canon 40D : Canon 400D : Canon Elan 7NE : Canon 580EX : 2 x Canon 430EX : Canon 24-70 f2.8L : Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L USM : Canon 28-135mm f/3.5 IS : 18-55mm f/3.5 : 4GB Sandisk Extreme III : 2GB Sandisk Extreme III : 2 x 1GB Sandisk Ultra II : Sekonik L358

dak.smugmug.com
    edited July 21, 2008
    Nikolai wrote:
    Looks like it, softbox on top, reflector on bottom.

Nice shot with the mirror!thumb.gif

dead on!! :)
  • AgnieszkaAgnieszka Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,263 Major grins
    edited July 21, 2008
    Oh I especially like the last 2!!! The one with the mirror is my favorite!! Very nice!! iloveyou.gif

I the make-up in the first two is a bit too heavy, but that might be just me ....

Nice work!