Options

share photo email link to subcategory???

willieray25willieray25 Registered Users Posts: 6 Beginner grinner
edited July 22, 2008 in SmugMug Support
Hi team!

In sm, you can send a nice stylish email to share galleries just by clicking the share photos link. Is there a way to send that nice formatted email instead linking to a subcategory? I want my customers to be directed to the listings of galleries that concern them, not any specific one.

Thanks!

~willieray

Comments

• Options
    gluwatergluwater Registered Users Posts: 3,599 Major grins
    edited July 14, 2008
    Hi team!

In sm, you can send a nice stylish email to share galleries just by clicking the share photos link. Is there a way to send that nice formatted email instead linking to a subcategory? I want my customers to be directed to the listings of galleries that concern them, not any specific one.

Thanks!

~willieray
    Sorry Willieray the "Send an email" only works with individual galleries at the moment. You could always set up a sharegroup and e-mail that link to your customers.
    Nick
    SmugMug Technical Account Manager
    Travel = good. Woo, shooting!
    nickwphoto
  • Options
    edited July 21, 2008
    gluwater wrote:
    Sorry Willieray the "Send an email" only works with individual galleries at the moment. You could always set up a sharegroup and e-mail that link to your customers.

I think that will definitely do the trick! Thanks glu!
  • Options
    edited July 22, 2008
    gluwater wrote:

Aww... i could just grab the URL to the subcategory myself and do that. I want to send the nice styled up smug mug email you get when you `share photos` from a gallery.

Any suggestions team?