Change redirect... after the domain has changed hosting

barosboroughbarosborough Registered Users Posts: 5 Beginner grinner
edited July 15, 2008 in SmugMug Support
Ok I did something stupid and don't know how to fix it. I have transferred my domain www.rosboroughphotography.com to another hosting service.

So I had my www.rosboroughphotography.smugmug.com redirecting to the other domain.

Now that the switch has been made I can't get to my smugmug control panel. Is there a easy way for me to get to my control pannel to remove the redirect??

Thanks,

Aaron

Comments

• PeterPeter Registered Users Posts: 280 Major grins
    edited July 14, 2008
    Hi Aaron,

You should be able to go to www.smugmug.com and login with your user name and password. Then from there access your control panel . . .

Peter
  • barosboroughbarosborough Registered Users Posts: 5 Beginner grinner
    edited July 14, 2008
    Peter wrote:
    Hi Aaron,

You should be able to go to www.smugmug.com and login with your user name and password. Then from there access your control panel . . .

Peter

Thanks for the reply Peter. Once I log on it gives me two options. "1 the page you were viewing" or 2" your homepage"

My homepage redirects me to without letting me into the control panel.
    edited July 14, 2008
    if anyone can tell me the default url for the control panel that might work. I assume it maybe something like

(ie www.xxxx.smugmug.com/controlpanel)
    edited July 14, 2008
    Hi Aaron,

Do you see "Your Photos" at the top of the page? That should get you to your owner view, which in turn should have a link for your control panel.

Peter
    edited July 14, 2008
    if anyone can tell me the default url for the control panel that might work. I assume it maybe something like

(ie www.xxxx.smugmug.com/controlpanel)

Try this:

http://"yourusername".smugmug.com/homepage/controlpanel.mg#homepage
    edited July 14, 2008
    Peter wrote:
    Hi Aaron,

Do you see "Your Photos" at the top of the page? That should get you to your owner view, which in turn should have a link for your control panel.

Peter

Yep, that redirects too. I think I may have completly locked myself out of my smugmug account :cry
    edited July 14, 2008
    Yep, that redirects too. I think I may have completly locked myself out of my smugmug account :cry

Try clearing all your browser cache, etc and enter www.smugmug.com fresh . . . see if that works . . .

Peter
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited July 14, 2008
    Hi,

I fixed you all up, please in the future, Dgrin or the help desk but not both, it's double work for us thumb.gif
    edited July 15, 2008
    Andy wrote:
    Hi,

I fixed you all up, please in the future, Dgrin or the help desk but not both, it's double work for us thumb.gif

Thanks Andy and sorry for the double work. That was not my intent. Outstanding service.
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited July 15, 2008
    Thanks Andy and sorry for the double work. That was not my intent. Outstanding service.
    No worries thumb.gif Glad you are sorted!