Girls Fastpitch Softball !!!

WildWallyWildWally Registered Users Posts: 494 Major grins
edited July 15, 2008 in Sports
My daugfhter's 14U travel team is now ranked 4th in the country !!! Makes a Daddy proud of his little baby girl !!!!:D :D:D
332032992_xohMy-L.jpg
332034455_TbP6R-L.jpg
332034988_sHZsp-L.jpg

306147011_CdGPT-L.jpg

332035794_V4DDp-L.jpg

332036826_8mn4d-L.jpg

Comments

• gman33gman33 Registered Users Posts: 279 Major grins
    edited July 15, 2008
    Congratulations to them and nice shots you got...Dad must be very proud!!!

Nice job clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif
    Ed G - Philadelphia, PA
    http://ergphoto.smugmug.com
  • mike.strockmike.strock Registered Users Posts: 147 Major grins
    edited July 15, 2008
    As a fellow Softball dad, congrats to you and your daughter. My two oldest daughters play 12U. It's their first year, and we are learning to lose gracefully. Next year, we hope to win a few. :-)

Nice photos!

Mike
  • WildWallyWildWally Registered Users Posts: 494 Major grins
    edited July 15, 2008
    Thank you for your comment s!!!
    Yes , a proud dad I am!!!
    gman33 wrote:
    Congratulations to them and nice shots you got...Dad must be very proud!!!

Nice job clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif
  • WildWallyWildWally Registered Users Posts: 494 Major grins
    edited July 15, 2008
    12 U was just last year for my daughter. It seems like a dang dream , thinking that she will be playing for high-school next year !!!
    Have you ever seen high-school softball ??? It is nothing compared to travel ... Just crazy !!!!!rolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gif
    As a fellow Softball dad, congrats to you and your daughter. My two oldest daughters play 12U. It's their first year, and we are learning to lose gracefully. Next year, we hope to win a few. :-)

Nice photos!

Mike
  • mike.strockmike.strock Registered Users Posts: 147 Major grins
    edited July 15, 2008
    WildWally wrote:
    12 U was just last year for my daughter. It seems like a dang dream , thinking that she will be playing for high-school next year !!!
    Have you ever seen high-school softball ??? It is nothing compared to travel ... Just crazy !!!!!rolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gif

I have seen a couple high school games. Mostly just the 12U and 14U and the 10U though, as that is what my kids have been involved in and their friends.

I try not to think about my daughters growing up to be high schoolers. rolleyes1.gif