I wish you could have a Smug style "medium"

Highsee3Highsee3 Registered Users Posts: 48 Big grins
edited July 15, 2008 in SmugMug Support
Just like Goldilocks and the 3 bears, I feel that smug style is too big and smug "small" is too, well, small.

I'd really love a way to cut down the 15 thumbs to 12. They would be more inline with the size of the "M" photo shown next to them. With 15, the thumbs extend past the larger photo on the right.

I looked into a customization and there doesn't appear to be a way. My custom banner (150 px in height) and nav bar make the page too large to fit on the screen and you need to scroll down to see the footer. (which I'm sure Smugmug would like my readers to see easily)

On the other hand, smug "small" is much too small for a 1440x900 screen.

If I could only lose the bottom row of thumbs, I'm sure everything would fit nicely. I also feel that 15 thumbs takes away from large image on the right.

anyhow, that's my 2 cents. For what it's worth, I'd like to see a Smug style "medium"

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited July 15, 2008
    Highsee3 wrote:
    Just like Goldilocks and the 3 bears, I feel that smug style is too big and smug "small" is too, well, small.

I'd really love a way to cut down the 15 thumbs to 12. They would be more inline with the size of the "M" photo shown next to them. With 15, the thumbs extend past the larger photo on the right.

I looked into a customization and there doesn't appear to be a way. My custom banner (150 px in height) and nav bar make the page too large to fit on the screen and you need to scroll down to see the footer. (which I'm sure Smugmug would like my readers to see easily)

On the other hand, smug "small" is much too small for a 1440x900 screen.

If I could only lose the bottom row of thumbs, I'm sure everything would fit nicely. I also feel that 15 thumbs takes away from large image on the right.

anyhow, that's my 2 cents. For what it's worth, I'd like to see a Smug style "medium"

This is 1440x900 for me.

Thanks for the feedback :)