Options

WTT: TTP Steroid Speedbelt

samwordsamword Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
edited July 16, 2008 in The Kitchen Sink
Just got the small size (27"-32").

Would like to exchange it for the medium size (32"-36").

Reason for exchanging: Medium size will fit me better! Can't send it back to TTP coz' I am in India and one of my friends brought it for me from the USA.

-Sam

Comments

• Options
    S-ManS-Man Registered Users Posts: 151 Major grins
    edited July 16, 2008
    I don't know what that item is you're referring to, bu I've been needing a Batman-like utility belt when I go on shoots...Places to hold lenses whilst I change them and memory cards, business cards etc.
    Post a link to what this item is so people can see it please. And/or offer to sell it outright.
    edit:oh, and I need a small size...I'm like a 29".
    Sam
  • Options
    Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited July 16, 2008
    S-Man wrote:
    I don't know what that item is you're referring to, bu I've been needing a Batman-like utility belt when I go on shoots...Places to hold lenses whilst I change them and memory cards, business cards etc.
    Post a link to what this item is so people can see it please. And/or offer to sell it outright.

Get a military pistol belt and since I carry 2 cameras on mine I have to have the suspenders to keep the belt from being pulled off by the weight of the cameras and attached to the camera bags (lowePro 75SW's) is various slip lock pouches that caontain batteries (AA's) and cf cards....You could hhave hard lens cases with a belt attachement loop or you could just buy at a much great price a belt system from Lowe Pro....but I spent less than 1/2 on my system ...........
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• Options
    edited July 16, 2008
    S-Man wrote:

Here's the link:
    http://www.thinktankphoto.com/ttp_product_StrdSpdBlt.php

If your waist size is 29" AND you want to buy this belt, then go for the 'medium' size (32"-36").

All the best.

-Sam
  • Options
    edited July 16, 2008
    Art Scott wrote:
    Get a military pistol belt and since I carry 2 cameras on mine I have to have the suspenders to keep the belt from being pulled off by the weight of the cameras and attached to the camera bags (lowePro 75SW's) is various slip lock pouches that caontain batteries (AA's) and cf cards....You could hhave hard lens cases with a belt attachement loop or you could just buy at a much great price a belt system from Lowe Pro....but I spent less than 1/2 on my system ...........

This belt has a very stiff 'rail' system that makes the any gear attached to it totally 'wobble-free'. But you have to get TTP pouches/holsters. Also doesn't need suspenders.

-Sam