Newb warning-Fire fox upload problems

bvonarxbvonarx Registered Users Posts: 53 Big grins
edited July 17, 2008 in SmugMug Support
Ok so I just signed up for a Smug Pro acct and I'm trying to populate my galleries. I use Firefox and during the initial processs of uploading using "Simple" I was asked to add a plugin which was unavailable so I tried the manual method with no luck, any ideas?
thanks for your help

Comments

• bbeck4x4bbeck4x4 Registered Users Posts: 159 Major grins
    edited July 16, 2008
    bvonarx wrote:
    Ok so I just signed up for a Smug Pro acct and I'm trying to populate my galleries. I use Firefox and during the initial processs of uploading using "Simple" I was asked to add a plugin which was unavailable so I tried the manual method with no luck, any ideas?
    thanks for your help

I just updated my firefox to the 3.01 version and the smug uploaded is now not compatable, hang in there they will write a update, for the time being get the stand alone installer, install that and then update.
    Brian Beck
    Spanish Fork, Utah 84660- 360 Virtual Tours - Landscapes
    Google + Facebook Website
  • bbeck4x4bbeck4x4 Registered Users Posts: 159 Major grins
    edited July 16, 2008
    bbeck4x4 wrote:
    I just updated my firefox to the 3.01 version and the smug uploaded is now not compatable, hang in there they will write a update, for the time being get the stand alone installer, install that and then update.

try this link http://www.smugmug.com/help/
    Brian Beck
    Spanish Fork, Utah 84660- 360 Virtual Tours - Landscapes
    Google + Facebook Website
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited July 16, 2008
    bbeck4x4 wrote:
    Working fine here in FF 3.01 - are you on Mac or Win?
  • bvonarxbvonarx Registered Users Posts: 53 Big grins
    edited July 17, 2008
    Andy wrote:
    Working fine here in FF 3.01 - are you on Mac or Win?

Windows XP pro